There are 221 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm thinking about dropping out of this league. Any way I can find out what picks I have heading into the draft? I've made a good amount of trades

Why would you care if you are going to drop out?

I forgot my draft outlook. If I have a couple of second and third rounders then I'll stay, since we're transitioning from three keepers to four
lol, why does nobody listen to me about how dumb it is to trade draft picks during the season when you know people will drop out....

this is $50 buy in man, and people are trading draft picks for players and not even staying long haul

I'll stay for another season but I'm out if this keeps happening, I just don't get the point of trading draft picks if people leave in 1-3 seasons.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You should absolutely NOT trade for future draft picks or trade away future draft picks UNLESS you are staying in the future.

It's pure b******t otherwise.

Imagine if I trade away a million picks in following seasons for elite players, walk away with $300, and then bail on all future commitments.
Originally posted by crzy:
You should absolutely NOT trade for future draft picks or trade away future draft picks UNLESS you are staying in the future.

Imagine if I trade away a million picks in following seasons for elite players, walk away with $300, and then bail on all future commitments.

Agreed. I don't like changeover, or playing with people I didnt sign up for. I took this team as a favor because someone backed out, and 50 isn't s**t...but come on people's.

Damn, I should have thought of that. LOL.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol, why does nobody listen to me about how dumb it is to trade draft picks during the season when you know people will drop out....

this is $50 buy in man, and people are trading draft picks for players and not even staying long haul

I'll stay for another season but I'm out if this keeps happening, I just don't get the point of trading draft picks if people leave in 1-3 seasons.

these

I'll most likely end up staying but it's quite the opposite of what you're explaining. I'm sure I set myself to win this season with trades from last season. My keepers are also far better than what I was left from when I took a s**t team over
I'll most likely end up staying but it's quite the opposite of what you're explaining. I'm sure I set myself to win this season with trades from last season. My keepers are also far better than what I was left from when I took a s**t team over

Dude, I'm not trying to be an a*****e. But what do you mean "most likely"?

Right after you ask what picks do you have?

Either you are in or you are out, you can't just sit on the fence on whether you are going to win a given year.

Otherwise, why don't people just bounce if their keeper gets suddenly injured or something?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Dude, I'm not trying to be an a*****e. But what do you mean "most likely"?

Right after you ask what picks do you have?

Either you are in or you are out, you can't just sit on the fence on whether you are going to win a given year.

Otherwise, why don't people just bounce if their keeper gets suddenly injured or something?

I'll stay. But whenever rabbit has time, I'd like to know what picks I have if he has easy access em.

What are the requirements for backing out of a league anyways? Just curious. Not making a single trade during the season?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
No. Just don't make any trades during the season involving future picks unless you're going to stay to see them through. That's all.
[ Edited by crzy on Apr 9, 2014 at 7:24 AM ]

No. Just don't make any trades during the season involving future picks unless you're going to stay to see them through. That's all.

Just so y'all know, I am keeping an eye on all of this
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Just so y'all know, I am keeping an eye on all of this

Can you change the draft order on page 1? It's not correct since I should have the #2 and #4 picks instead of not having any at all.
Originally posted by GameOver:
It's the other way around. Both #2 and #4 should be mine going into 2014.

So it should read as:

1. SunDevilNiner79
2. GameOver (via Rubberneck36) - hey, nice move GO, see pre-draft trade "I" on the OP.
3. NC49erfan82
4. GameOver
5. YungAce
6. RonMexico
7. redrose49er
8. Ninerjohn
9. BoiseNiner
10. LA9erfan
11. vrabbit
12. crzy

I made note of this a couple pages ago but you've probably just been paying too much attention to this YungAce nonsense
Lol sure
Share 49ersWebzone