LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 137 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol at my matchup with redrose next week.

I am going to get slaughtered. Just annihalated.
Originally posted by crzy:
lol at my matchup with redrose next week.

I am going to get slaughtered. Just annihalated.

not with your luck
  • jrg
  • Veteran
anybody else notice the "recap" they have now? pretty sweet

yup, love 'em recaps
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
yup, love 'em recaps

pretty f**kin' sweet. i just noticed them
where do you think I got this sad ass facts from after my close loss to john last week?

Three of the four losses for Rabbit Me This this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
At 1.40 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
It was a tough loss for Rabbit Me This, which put up the third-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
I wonder how much folks get paid to do those recaps, I would love to do that s**t
yeah that new feature takes fantasy into a whole new level
Recap is pretty cool.

My team is in deep trouble against the rabbits. Damn Amendola almost died on me.
Starting Chris Givens against the rabbit

Prior to the draft I said Chris Givens would be one of the best WR's out of the draft, so lets see if he has his break out game!!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Starting Chris Givens against the rabbit

Prior to the draft I said Chris Givens would be one of the best WR's out of the draft, so lets see if he has his break out game!!

that's pretty all or nothing
I really hope Mendenhall goes off tonight. I started him after keeping him stashed for the past few weeks.
here's something I would like to discuss

I'm the kind of person that thinks those who don't make the playoffs (and accordingly, those who don't advance to the semifinals) have no business picking up guys off the WW during that time. It's always driven me crazy when I'm trying to move on in the playoffs and some start RB goes down and his backup is in the WW and I lose out on picking him up because John Smith wanted to win his matchup for 11th place . Honestly, it would piss me off even more if it ended up costing me money, so ...

what do you guys think about this? Should there be a gentleman's agreement that those who no longer have a chance to win any kind of money stay away from picking up WW players?

I'm the kind of person that thinks those who don't make the playoffs (and accordingly, those who don't advance to the semifinals) have no business picking up guys off the WW during that time. It's always driven me crazy when I'm trying to move on in the playoffs and some start RB goes down and his backup is in the WW and I lose out on picking him up because John Smith wanted to win his matchup for 11th place . Honestly, it would piss me off even more if it ended up costing me money, so ...

what do you guys think about this? Should there be a gentleman's agreement that those who no longer have a chance to win any kind of money stay away from picking up WW players?

no

Fine by me but when/where do you draw the line? A team outside contention can still affect the standings of the top teams by beating/losing to them. Say I'm 8th (and out of contention for a playoff place) going into the next to last week and I'm up against the 3rd place team. I'm certain the 2nd and 4th place teams would want me to pick up that WW RB and keep the matchup alive. However, once the playoffs begin it should be competing teams in the Championship bracket only on the wire, no doubt.
Share 49ersWebzone