LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

So this is the start of me likely making bad starting decisions.

For week 2 I'm going Romo over Brady, Steve Smith over Vincent Jackson, and Chris Ivory over Ryan Matthews
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

For week 2 I'm going Romo over Brady, Steve Smith over Vincent Jackson, and Chris Ivory over Ryan Matthews

Yup. I agree with you. It is the beginning of bad decisions.

I hope I am playing you week 2. Also, dont over think. Over thinking is what led to Ivory being the first player selected last year by NC. He posted his 16 game projection and everthing. He was danger close to making Ivory a keeper.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I don't see how you can start Mathews vs SEATTLE
Originally posted by Garcia:

mayb not, but why ALL CAPS?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
mayb not, but why ALL CAPS?

Auto correct I have no clue lol
Originally posted by Garcia:

Seattle isnt quite as good on the road and Matthews actually had a good game against a very good run defense in Arizona.
edit: nvm
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM ]

Like the Salmon of Capistrano...
** ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Browns WR Josh Gordon's suspension is expected to be reduced to 8 games when the players approve the new drug policy. That could happen as early as this afternoon. It'd mean that Gordon would make his 2014 debut in Week 10 against the Bengals.

Listening to offers for now but I plan on keeping him.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
** ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Browns WR Josh Gordon's suspension is expected to be reduced to 8 games when the players approve the new drug policy. That could happen as early as this afternoon. It'd mean that Gordon would make his 2014 debut in Week 10 against the Bengals.

^ Damn skippy but damn I will be stacked at WR with Green, Harvin, Gordon, Jackson, Bowe, and little John Brown once he returns.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

It's like you write my trash talking material for me.
Lol

Stacked
Last second I swapped Steve Smith out for Vincent Jackson

Steve Smith looks like a legitimate starter. 2 games in , 13 catches for 189 yards. Doesn't look like he will be putting up TDs though.
Share 49ersWebzone