LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Only going to keep one QB so Nick Foles or Colin Kaepernick on the trade block for those who need or want a QB keeper. PM me something and we can discuss.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you can put me as "yes" for the 4th place $60 entry thing

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

I'm actually for it now that Ellen gave us a better payout plan, so count me in too. That's 5 of us. I'd like to get 8 votes for it since it's a matter of the fee.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If you want EXPENSIVE keeper options you can deal with Rubs for Thomas

If you want a cheaper keeper....
Matt Stafford
Roddy White
Toby Gerhart

Hey, I am not looking for a 1st rounder here. Lets talk guys. You arent going to draft a WR better than Thomas anyways.

Also, I really dont want to pay $60 because this is year two I am only in the league because I was asked and my team sucks, but its only $10. lol $10. If you argue over $10, dont play in paid leagues. lol. I have no problem with it. But this definitely makes the Pence bobblehead deal mandatory. (rabbit, I hope you read this)
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you can put me as "yes" for the 4th place $60 entry thing

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

I'm actually for it now that Ellen gave us a better payout plan, so count me in too. That's 5 of us. I'd like to get 8 votes for it since it's a matter of the fee.

I'm against it, but I'll go with whatever the majority ends up deciding on.
Cam Newton, Alfred Morris, & Pierre Garcon are all available, if anyone needs a 3rd keeper.
Just going to make my vote a no on 4th. Just not a huge fan of 4th ever getting awarded anything.
I don't care either way on the money.

I do think its unfair to Rubber if we talked him into returning and then raised the fees though
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I do think its unfair to Rubber if we talked him into returning and then raised the fees though

Dude. Its $10. LOL
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

sayin'. They suckered me last year hard to get me in here, then rabbit laid this guilt trip on me. Then they raised the rates on me. Everyone else getting choice of what team they want to take over. I got dealt my hand last year as a favor, but no love for rubber.

The least someone can do is offer me the trade for a better keeper than you got already. Some people got multiple picks, lets do this. Quit f**king rubber. We need to make a stand.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Dude. Its $10. LOL

Because John laughed at me I vote no
Fee raise from $50-60 (needs 8 of 12 votes to pass)

For it: john, garce, red, RM, me.
Against it: LA, Rubs, NC, SDN.

Waiting for Boise, rose, and GO.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 22, 2014 at 9:45 AM ]

Against it: LA, Rubs, NC.

Waiting for Boise, rose, GO, and SDN.

lol I dont care man. Its cool if you guys want.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Against it: LA, Rubs, NC, SDN.

Waiting for Boise, rose, and GO.

lol I dont care man. Its cool if you guys want.

well I need to count your vote one way or the other so let me know. I have you against it because that's the interpretation from your post.
I'm fine with upping it to $60
Share 49ersWebzone