LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by Garcia:
oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

4th place should get money back. I've never been in a league where 4th gets anything... Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

In the end, I don't really care whatever majority wants.

I do agree that if 4th place gets any money, it should be what they put in. So maybe this payout is better:

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

So there is a $100 gap between 1st and 2nd, and 2nd and 3rd like last year. And first three places get $20 more than the previous payout.

I am fine with either top 3 or top 4 getting money. No strong feelings about it.

this is a much better proposal IMO

agreed
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

4th place should get money back. I've never been in a league where 4th gets anything... Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

In the end, I don't really care whatever majority wants.

I do agree that if 4th place gets any money, it should be what they put in. So maybe this payout is better:

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

So there is a $100 gap between 1st and 2nd, and 2nd and 3rd like last year. And first three places get $20 more than the previous payout.

I am fine with either top 3 or top 4 getting money. No strong feelings about it.

this is a much better proposal IMO

agreed

Fine with me. I really dont care but thought 4th should get something. WOnt matter for me anyway when I once again take first place in here.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I will most likely be picking Sammy Watkins. Plan accordingly.

Not if I take him first. You wont take him with your first pick.
i haz joined
f**k Josh Gordon

Not set on keepers yet but willing to deal any of these guys for picks

Drew Brees
Giovanni Bernard
CJ Spiller
Keenan Allen
Randall Cobb
Julius Thomas
Rob Gronkowski
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Keeper DL?
Keeper DL?

yup league has an IR slot

feel free to look at thread title and OP
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 21, 2014 at 5:19 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
yup league has an IR slot

feel free to look at thread title and OP

Just seent that

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I will most likely be picking Sammy Watkins. Plan accordingly.

Not if I take him first. You wont take him with your first pick.

I wont?
f**king Garce
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 22, 2014 at 6:48 AM ]

So we are clear. Is the entry $50 or $60 and is there anything paid back for 4th
So we are clear. Is the entry $50 or $60 and is there anything paid back for 4th

from what I've gathered you, Garce and red are for it. Right now I'm putting myself, Ron, and NC as maybe. I need to hear from everyone else. I don't think Boise, Rubber, nor SunDevil opined on the subject.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 21, 2014 at 9:51 PM ]

from what I've gathered you, Garce and red are for it. Right now I'm putting myself, Ron, and NC as maybe. I need to hear from everyone else. I don't think Boise, Rubber, nor SunDevil opined on the subject.

Again, I dont care. Just need to know how much to send on Paypal
you can put me as "yes" for the 4th place $60 entry thing

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60
I'll make mine an official yes for the new payout.

You get into the semis, you get your money back with a chance to double your money if you win.
Share 49ersWebzone