There are 149 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), 6th round pick (67th overall), and 2014 11th round pick to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), 11th round pick (129th overall) and 2014 1st round pick.

This was a pre-draft trade last season. Rubber's 1st rounder next season is GO's. Sorry if there was any confusion over this.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Rubbero was seeing if I was interested in taking over his team, would you guys have any objection to this?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Rubbero was seeing if I was interested in taking over his team, would you guys have any objection to this?

long before any trade talk garcia and I discussed this, for clarification. I took it last year at the last moment.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

long before any trade talk garcia and I discussed this, for clarification. I took it last year at the last moment.

Its fine with me
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I would prefer you stay in.
Lol
Originally posted by YungAce:
Lol

I cumin for the championship
Yeah, I'm done with this league. Sorry fellas. Give it to Garce or somebody else who wouldn't mind taking over, regardless of what moves I've made. SOMEBODY will take it over
Originally posted by YungAce:
Yeah, I'm done with this league. Sorry fellas. Give it to Garce or somebody else who wouldn't mind taking over, regardless of what moves I've made. SOMEBODY will take it over

stfu

jkjk

stfu doe

Shaaaaaht thaaaaaa faaaaahhhhhhk aaaaahhhhhp
don't bother me with questions about this league until after the World Cup

Only thing I will say is I'm gonna make sure to replace YungAce with the best possible LONG TERM candidate. It won't just be a first-come-first-serve.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Only thing I will say is I'm gonna make sure to replace YungAce with the best possible LONG TERM candidate. It won't just be a first-come-first-serve.

and the interview process requires candidates to share their girlfriends and/or wives with members, as this will indicate to us how strong their judgment is

OK World Cup is over. Get off your ass and get this going.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

OK World Cup is over. Get off your ass and get this going.

I'm on it.
Share 49ersWebzone