There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers FF League - Season 3 - 49ersRednGold IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Well in all honesty, if this league remains a four man keeper, I probably won't come back next year. It isn't the money, its the have' sand have not's. It doesn't take a lot of skill to start no brainers. I signed up for fun cause john asked me, but I hadn't done a four keeper league before. I realize now they suck balls.

I'm fine with making it 3 keepers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Well in all honesty, if this league remains a four man keeper, I probably won't come back next year. It isn't the money, its the have' sand have not's. It doesn't take a lot of skill to start no brainers. I signed up for fun cause john asked me, but I hadn't done a four keeper league before. I realize now they suck balls.

I'm fine with making it 3 keepers.

I don't really have a preference, so I wouldn't oppose to 3 keepers, I do see Rub's point. However in order to make any changes I'd really like to have the approval of 2/3's of the league (8 teams) instead of just majority (7 teams).
Count me in for 3 keepers.
I dont think there will be a problem changing it to 3 keepers. Already have 4 guys with Rubs, Rabbit, Pete, and me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think there will be a problem changing it to 3 keepers. Already have 4 guys with Rubs, Rabbit, Pete, and me.


"I'll vote for 3."

-Bottomfeeder
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rose took Ryan Matthews and Darrin McFadden with his 2 RBS at 12 and 13 right before you grabbed AP

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think there will be a problem changing it to 3 keepers. Already have 4 guys with Rubs, Rabbit, Pete, and me.
Count me in as well.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rose took Ryan Matthews and Darrin McFadden with his 2 RBS at 12 and 13 right before you grabbed AP


Sorry Rose. We all make picks we wish we could take back.
Thats 6 for 3 keepers. Who else wants to keep Rubs money in the pot.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Thats 6 for 3 keepers. Who else wants to keep Rubs money in the pot.

Make it 7.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Thats 6 for 3 keepers. Who else wants to keep Rubs money in the pot.

I got burned by my NFC West picks: Russell Wilson, Tavon Austin, and Rashard Mendendick. Rightfully so
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Three keepers are better. Make it 8.
For 3 Keepers
Rubber
Ninerjohn
Yung Ace
Crazy
Game Over
Sundevil
LA

Dont care
Rabbit

Still to be heard from
Rose
Ron
Boise
NC

Looks like 1 more vote is needed among the missing 4 unless Rabbit goes for sure to 3
Sorry guys I been super busy today at work. I vote for 3 as well... Looks like that should make it a done deal? 4 is just too much especially with slim pickens at RB this year. Too many teams run committee style. When 19 RB's were already off the board by the time we drafted that was tough enough. Not complaining but just stating it was tough.
Well I hope Rose, Ron, and Boise welcome the change since a majority feels this way. Going into next season this league will now be a 3-keeper league instead of 4. OP has been updated. I will send a pm to everyone just to confirm everyone is up to date on this.