LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
week's picks: John, Yung, Rubs, Boise, crzy (pete's team still doesn't convince me), and ..... Ron . I really think I lose this week.

No love again
Originally posted by redrose49er:
week's picks: John, Yung, Rubs, Boise, crzy (pete's team still doesn't convince me), and ..... Ron . I really think I lose this week.

No love again

if it makes you feel any better that was the hardest pick to make this week for me. Graham tilted the scale the other way.

your face doesn't convince me

(nah, I think I'm gonna lose this week too)

started jackson last second

:)
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Of course you did
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Of course you did

Boy I need this win. Would like for AJ Green to come up huge for me.
hey Sun Devil, I know you're having a bad year, but you still can't be starting players on a bye week
Freaking John's kicker scores 18 points! WTH?

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

mine got 16
I should of started Terrance Williams over AJ Green lol

Yes. But I didnt see that Megatron was out until too late. I never would have started Stafford over Romo if I had known that. Might cost me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yes. But I didnt see that Megatron was out until too late. I never would have started Stafford over Romo if I had known that. Might cost me.

I think your in the clear. When I see Terrance Williams with 145 yards and a TD on my bench it makes me pissed. I think I would of started Romo either way being the state Denver's secondary has been.
Scores second most points

Loses
Share 49ersWebzone