There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers FF League - Season 3 - 49ersRednGold IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A safety is only 2 points? the same as a turnover?

Thats weak
BREAKING NEWS: Jacksonville(FL)--The Jaguars vs Chiefs game was just delayed 15 min after Blaine Gabbert reportedly found an unknown white powdery substance on the field. Play was suspended and the police were called.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to Jaguar players was the GOAL LINE. Jacksonville had never seen such a thing before, but the game was resumed after the police decided it was harmless. The score remains 21-2, Chiefs.
UPSEETTTT ALEEERRRTTTT
And Boldin is on my bench!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Behind Chris Ivory's 1.5 points lol.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you f**ked up so royally on your first 3 picks (Chris Ivory, James Jones, Eddie Lacy), because your team would be downright scary if you drafted well at the top of the draft. (like David Wilson, Marques Colston, & Shane Vereen instead ) You still have a solid squad despite that screw up.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]
gg boise
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Behind Chris Ivory's 1.5 points lol.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you f**ked up so royally on your first 3 picks (Chris Ivory, James Jones, Eddie Lacy), because your team would be downright scary if you drafted well at the top of the draft. (like David Wilson, Marques Colston, & Shane Vereen instead ) You still have a solid squad despite that screw up.

Lol this is only week one. What happened to the Lamar Miller train? Bucs have a tough run D. I wish I would of tool Wilson though.

Edit... would not have done me any better to have Wilson. Negative two points says it all. Lacy looked pretty decent against our tough defense.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM ]
I'm coming for you tomorrow, Rubs. Down 54 points with Vick, Garcon, Morris, & Mathews going tomorrow.
I'm coming for you tomorrow, Rubs. Down 54 points with Vick, Garcon, Morris, & Mathews going tomorrow.

ya man. I am scared and will be watching. f**king Giants benched the s**t out of Wilson last night after two strip fumbles. f**k. They of course allowed Eli to still play with 62 interceptions. Damnit.

I am hoping RG3 is rusty and Garcon struggles. Hope the Eagles run it. Mathews is still Mathews, but I am worried about Morris. I think I lose this one tonight.
Damn, Red Rose killed it this week
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
ya man. I am scared and will be watching. f**king Giants benched the s**t out of Wilson last night after two strip fumbles. f**k. They of course allowed Eli to still play with 62 interceptions. Damnit.

I am hoping RG3 is rusty and Garcon struggles. Hope the Eagles run it. Mathews is still Mathews, but I am worried about Morris. I think I lose this one tonight.

I feel your pain on Wilson, man. I have him in the other money league I'm in, and I thought I was sitting pretty before him and Dez Bryant combined to score me 0.1 point on SNF.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I feel your pain on Wilson, man. I have him in the other money league I'm in, and I thought I was sitting pretty before him and Dez Bryant combined to score me 0.1 point on SNF.

Dez killed me to... He would of made things easier tonight because I am relying on RGIII to have a big game for me. If he can get me 21 points I win my matchup in another money league.
Dez killed me to... He would of made things easier tonight because I am relying on RGIII to have a big game for me. If he can get me 21 points I win my matchup in another money league.

Sounds like you're in pretty good shape. I think he'll shred Philly's D. I think that's going to be a really high scoring game.
Originally posted by YungAce:
UPSEETTTT ALEEERRRTTTT

Andre I need 8 pts from you!
COMIN FOR DAT MONEY