LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
seriously though, thoughts on my team? who do you guys think have the best teams so far?

Your Team - I like your starters, not sure of a 2 TE set up, don't like your bench. Don't think your bench guys will contribute much of anything, all have low upside IMO

Best Teams (in no order):
LA's team could be really good if healthy
Rubber
crzy
vrabbit
NinerJohn
me

Way to go out on a limb and pick 1/2 the teams.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
seriously though, thoughts on my team? who do you guys think have the best teams so far?

I like yours and NinerJohn's equally but I think Rubber has the best so far on paper. I do think MJD's best days are behind him but you never know. I expect Jacksonville to try and put it up in the air more this year. I think GameOver has a decent team below yours and NinerJohns. I expect Antonio Brown to put up some numbers for PITT. I am not going to praise my team because I am going to let the numbers do the talking for themselves. I know I do not draft very sexy. I never have...

If it makes you feel better, you had the sexiest 6-7 record I've ever seen last year.

2nd sexiest, since his didn't win $200

LOL, touche.

Fantasy football is so f**ked. A couple of years ago I went either 12-1 or 11-2 in one league, and 7-6 in another, barely squeaking into the playoffs. I'll give you one guess which league I got smashed in in my first playoff game, and which league I won.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I like yours and NinerJohn's equally but I think Rubber has the best so far on paper. I do think MJD's best days are behind him but you never know. I expect Jacksonville to try and put it up in the air more this year. I think GameOver has a decent team below yours and NinerJohns. I expect Antonio Brown to put up some numbers for PITT. I am not going to praise my team because I am going to let the numbers do the talking for themselves. I know I do not draft very sexy. I never have...

If it makes you feel better, you had the sexiest 6-7 record I've ever seen last year.

2nd sexiest, since his didn't win $200

LOL, touche.

Fantasy football is so f**ked. A couple of years ago I went either 12-1 or 11-2 in one league, and 7-6 in another, barely squeaking into the playoffs. I'll give you one guess which league I got smashed in in my first playoff game, and which league I won.

H2H baseball is just as bad. Actually worse sometimes because an inferior team can have a bunch of 2 start pitchers and win the week. All a big crapshoot.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
H2H baseball is just as bad. Actually worse sometimes because an inferior team can have a bunch of 2 start pitchers and win the week. All a big crapshoot.

Oh wow, that sucks. I've actually never played fantasy baseball.
Mario Manningham for the insurance pick. Kaythankx
RubsRubbers is better than you think jotoplasm's.

QB- Aaron Rodgers
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
RB - David Wilson
WR - Demarius Thomas
WR - Mike Williams
TE - Jimmy Graham
FLEX - Montee Ball
K - Phil Dawson
DEF - San Fran 49ers

BN Kendall Wright WR
BN Bernard Pierce RB
BN LaMichael James RB
INJ Mario Manningham WR
BN Ben Rapeherfurberger QB
BN Keenan Allen WR
BN LAST PICK COMING
I have the worst team in the league
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I have the worst team in the league

dont go so hard on yourself.
abuse that mod power rubs
Robert Woods, WR

Rashaun Woods, WR

reach
Robert Woods, WR

really like this pick
Joseph Morgan, WR, NO
Originally posted by GameOver:
Joseph Morgan, WR, NO

ALl this time I thought he was a Hall of Fame 2B.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Joseph Morgan, WR, NO

ALl this time I thought he was a Hall of Fame 2B.

Share 49ersWebzone