There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers FF League - Season 3 - 49ersRednGold IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
did someone say take 2 days for my pick?

OK

Originally posted by crzy:
First round is too early for cockblocking lol

I'm building the rest of my draft around taking players that you love. You asked for it.

2nd Round: Michael Vick
3rd Round: Vincent Jackson
4th Round: DJ Augustin
5th Round: Boris Diaw
6th Round: Dallas Clark

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
First round is too early for cockblocking lol

I'm building the rest of my draft around taking players that you love. You asked for it.

2nd Round: Michael Vick
3rd Round: Vincent Jackson
4th Round: DJ Augustin
5th Round: Boris Diaw
6th Round: Dallas Clark


that gif is PRICELESS
Chris Johnson

bounce back you f**k
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Chris Johnson

bounce back you f**k

risky ...
So how do we know who jrg picks?!?

He going to tell you vrabbit?

Edit: Heads up Matt Forte just signed a deal. You guys should probably draft him right away.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM ]
Looks like this is the end of the draft for awhile. James sent me a text saying he wont be able to pick until later tonight.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
So how do we know who jrg picks?!?

He going to tell you vrabbit?

Edit: Heads up Matt Forte just signed a deal. You guys should probably draft him right away.

You really should NOT name drop at all
Originally posted by vrabbit:
risky ...

how I roll
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
So how do we know who jrg picks?!?

He going to tell you vrabbit?

Edit: Heads up Matt Forte just signed a deal. You guys should probably draft him right away.

You really should NOT name drop at all

this
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You really should NOT name drop at all

Never understood the name dropping police....

You really think someone is going to change their pick based on me saying a name? Espicially in a money league?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
So how do we know who jrg picks?!?

He going to tell you vrabbit?

Edit: Heads up Matt Forte just signed a deal. You guys should probably draft him right away.

You really should NOT name drop at all

this

yup

btw James you suck
Okay, I won't drop anymore names *cough* Andy Lee *cough*

OMGZ, now someone will draft Andy Lee
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
First round is too early for cockblocking lol

I'm building the rest of my draft around taking players that you love. You asked for it.

2nd Round: Michael Vick
3rd Round: Vincent Jackson
4th Round: DJ Augustin
5th Round: Boris Diaw
6th Round: Dallas Clark



Fine. Then I'll cockblock players you love



2nd round: Andrew Bynum

3rd round: Brook Lopez

4th round: Steven Jackson

Too bad Lesean McCoy was already taken.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You really should NOT name drop at all

Never understood the name dropping police....

You really think someone is going to change their pick based on me saying a name? Espicially in a money league?

They might. Especially if you throw out some news info on the player. Better to just not say anything about a player until they are picked.