LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
This is an easy pick for me. I'm taking my boy Ray Rice.

I love Ray Rice in PPR leagues. 70 receptions baby 70 receptions.

Clearly the top 5 picks in fantasy football have gone. No big surprises here.
Yes glad this thing got kicked off... The anticipation was killing me.
I almost took Rice because he's a great PPR back, and there are few things that I enjoy in FF quite as much as cockblocking crzy (who loves him), but his contract situation gives me pause. He & Johnson were basically a coin flip in my mind, so that was the determining factor in me not taking him.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I almost took Rice because he's a great PPR back, and there are few things that I enjoy in FF quite as much as cockblocking crzy (who loves him), but his contract situation gives me pause. He & Johnson were basically a coin flip in my mind, so that was the determining factor in me not taking him.

you two need to get a room

I thought you would take Rice and Crazy would take CJ. I agree on the coin flip there.
Boise selects QB Drew Brees

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Jul 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

First round is too early for cockblocking lol

And I would have been perfectly fine taking Megatron if you took Ray Rice (who i expected you to take).
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 16, 2012 at 10:55 AM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'm gonna need a text reminder... I got swamped all of a sudden at work, keep me posted

out
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'm gonna need a text reminder... I got swamped all of a sudden at work, keep me posted

out

heads up James

PPR I just had to go with him
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

not bad for a rook
I'm gonna try this crazy concept where I don't trade up
did someone say take 2 days for my pick?

OK
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

not bad for a rook
jajajaja
Share 49ersWebzone