There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

Damn....only way I win is if the Cardinals D plays awesome

Go Niners!!!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
the f**k is my team doing

Currently the 5th highest scoring team this week. My team is just finally having a good week.

first half of the early games was embarrassing
[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM ]
I've never head a bigger smile on my face while realizing I will lose a FF money matchup

that Moss TD = AWESOME

receiving corps was PUMPED UP to see that Randy TD
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I've never head a bigger smile on my face while realizing I will lose a FF money matchup

that Moss TD = AWESOME

receiving corps was PUMPED UP to see that Randy TD

Someone actually had Randy Moss on a fantasy team? wow
My fantasy defense has been STRONG lately. Mod with 72 this week, NC with 95 last week, jrg with 81 the week before. #protectthishouse
hey nj good luck... Ill need rodgers to go off since foster is probably going to run for 500 yards

Go Koalas!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
hey nj good luck... Ill need rodgers to go off since foster is probably going to run for 500 yards

Go Koalas!

Good luck man. I need this one after losing to the Crazy man last week.
If I win this week it will be the first time I will have a winning record in this league. I am trying to make this run.
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?

He got injured. Am I supposed to predict that?

Garcon had 4 catches, 109 yards, & 1 TD in ONE QUARTER before he busted up his foot. And in seeing how dynamic RGIII has been, I have no doubt they would have made a devastating combo if Garcon stayed healthy.

Injury smack....really?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
If I win this week it will be the first time I will have a winning record in this league. I am trying to make this run.

no
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?

He got injured. Am I supposed to predict that?

Garcon had 4 catches, 109 yards, & 1 TD in ONE QUARTER before he busted up his foot. And in seeing how dynamic RGIII has been, I have no doubt they would have made a devastating combo if Garcon stayed healthy.

Injury smack....really?

he was known as a bit of an injury prone guy, so yes
Eric Decker is pretty good.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
I need Dez Bryant and Jimmy Graham to have monster games or I be f**ked