There are 159 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
And with a pass TD, Brown gets me past Rubber!!!!

Now come on, don't feed Houston D/ST any fantasy points and I can hold on.

Good for you. When I saw your lineup, I am still amazed you won. (Boldin handed you the victory, but still) That was the most potato lineup I have ever saw, and you hit it right when I lost a RB on his first carry. So much bad luck. Not to mention a potato scoring system in this league.

Anyways, lost another RB for the season. Awesome!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good for you. When I saw your lineup, I am still amazed you won. (Boldin handed you the victory, but still) That was the most potato lineup I have ever saw, and you hit it right when I lost a RB on his first carry. So much bad luck. Not to mention a potato scoring system in this league.

My potato lineup? I've scored more points than you every single week other than one.

You want to talk potato moves, you traded Aaron Rodgers for CJ Spiller and Demaryius Thomas for Julian Edelman.

My potato lineup? I've scored more points than you every single week other than one.

You want to talk potato moves, you traded Aaron Rodgers for CJ Spiller and Demaryius Thomas for Julian Edelman.

Garce would have sucked in this league too. Rubs handed him a playoff team.
I hope Rubber is wearing his bullet-proof vest
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I wasn't trying to be a dick but he kept calling my lineup potato, lol.

I've been pretty honest with my self-assessment.

Year 1: I had a mediocre team, and a tough schedule so I missed playoffs. Stafford was coming off his 40TD season, and then for the first 6 games of the year he didn't throw for more than 1 TD in a game and it killed me.

Year 2: I just did terrible. I thought Steven Jackson had enough gas in the tank to be a good back in Atlanta, and I traded for Stevan Ridley after he had one good season, than he sucked. 2 misses at RB = season over.

Year 3: I got lucky that Garce had a keeper quality WR he needed to trade, and did excellent drafting late. I should make playoffs and probably get bounced.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I wasn't trying to be a dick but he kept calling my lineup potato, lol.

I've been pretty honest with my self-assessment.

Year 1: I had a mediocre team, and a tough schedule so I missed playoffs. Stafford was coming off his 40TD season, and then for the first 6 games of the year he didn't throw for more than 1 TD in a game and it killed me.

Year 2: I just did terrible. I thought Steven Jackson had enough gas in the tank to be a good back in Atlanta, and I traded for Stevan Ridley after he had one good season, than he sucked. 2 misses at RB = season over.

Year 3: I got lucky that Garce had a keeper quality WR he needed to trade, and did excellent drafting late. I should make playoffs and probably get bounced.

Nice assessment. But...

• Garce
  • Veteran
I can haz two bye weeks in a row?

Thanks vrab
Originally posted by Garcia:
I can haz two bye weeks in a row?

Thanks vrab

LOL SHOTS FIRED
lowest points against like a boss

come at me, but not too hard
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Garce would have sucked in this league too. Rubs handed him a playoff team.

Lol. I had no 1st or 2nd round picks. I had to choose between a few to keep. I only regret keeping Graham and dishing Thomas, TBh. But I had to get some picks. I never had a RB keeper since I joined the league. Drafted Ball but that has been weak to date.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Lol. I had no 1st or 2nd round picks. I had to choose between a few to keep. I only regret keeping Graham and dishing Thomas, TBh. But I had to get some picks. I never had a RB keeper since I joined the league. Drafted Ball but that has been weak to date.

Would have taken Graham as well
who wants Forte?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
who wants Forte?

ME. Russell Wilson for Forte.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lol @ pete

one of the biggest (figuratively speaking) trash talkers on here, getting spanked now hes nowhere to be found.
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol @ pete

one of the biggest (figuratively speaking) trash talkers on here, getting spanked now hes nowhere to be found.

You are just going after everyone right now. It is because you are 5-2 and not 2-5?
Share 49ersWebzone