There are 249 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Marshawn Lynch no question. Everyone and their mother knows Lynch is going to get the ball when they get inside the 10 and he still smashes in because players are scared to tackle him. You can see it in their body language. Not to mention his durability over Murray and is involved in the passing game as well.

Maybe but I wouldnt trade Murray for Lynch right now I will tell you that.
Marshawn Lynch no question. Everyone and their mother knows Lynch is going to get the ball when they get inside the 10 and he still smashes in because players are scared to tackle him. You can see it in their body language. Not to mention his durability over Murray and is involved in the passing game as well.

I'd say just the opposite. You take Murray over Lynch, no question, at least in terms of FF. Dallas' O-Line is ridiculous, and he's a threat in the passing game as well. They even ran the ball with ease against us, which no one does. Injury concerns are the only valid argument for Lynch, IMO.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I'd say just the opposite. You take Murray over Lynch, no question, at least in terms of FF. Dallas' O-Line is ridiculous, and he's a threat in the passing game as well. They even ran the ball with ease against us, which no one does. Injury concerns are the only valid argument for Lynch, IMO.

Agree. The worry is that they are giving the ball to Murray too much right now and he could and probably will get hurt at some point.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Before the season you are not taking Murray over Lynch
Originally posted by Garcia:

Before the season you are not taking Murray over Lynch

Good thing we arent talking about a month ago.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Even with Murray's beastlyness I would take Lynch based off durability and risk.

Even with Murray's beastlyness I would take Lynch based off durability and risk.

That is my sole purpose. Lynch will get his touches and will be relied on heavily in the redzone. Dallas has a gunslinger QB willing to throw it up to Bryant and Williams. I love Murray and was hoping we would take a chance on him in the 3rd round but Dallas was the team that did. He has been hammpered with injuries for the longest time. Lynch just keeps it consistent all year and goes in to endzones as easy as Ron Jeremy in Jenna Jameson. If the draft was tomorrow and I had a choice between the two I am using Lynch as my ring leader. Both players are playing great though.

That is my sole purpose. Lynch will get his touches and will be relied on heavily in the redzone. Dallas has a gunslinger QB willing to throw it up to Bryant and Williams. I love Murray and was hoping we would take a chance on him in the 3rd round but Dallas was the team that did. He has been hammpered with injuries for the longest time. Lynch just keeps it consistent all year and goes in to endzones as easy as Ron Jeremy in Jenna Jameson. If the draft was tomorrow and I had a choice between the two I am using Lynch as my ring leader. Both players are playing great though.

Miles. You realize that by agreeing with Garce you have eliminated any respect anyone might have for you.

Miles. You realize that by agreeing with Garce you have eliminated any respect anyone might have for you.

LOL I said it first in my original response either way... #nfg
started alex smith

you're f**ked bruh

Is it weird to masturbate to your fantasy football standings?

I've only done it 6 times
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Is it weird to masturbate to your fantasy football standings?

I've only done it 6 times

One for every time you've won a game in the 3 years of this leagues existence?
Just seeing what I can get for him but I got DJax on the block if anyone is looking for a WR. PM me or send me offers. Both my starters already had their bye's.
Just seeing what I can get for him but I got DJax on the block if anyone is looking for a WR. PM me or send me offers. Both my starters already had their bye's.

I'll trade you Greg Jennings, Mohamed Sanu or Devin Hester for him
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I'll trade you Greg Jennings, Mohamed Sanu or Devin Hester for him

What. No Hakeem Nicks?
Share 49ersWebzone