LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• Garce
  • Veteran
My boy delanie doe
Jimmy Graham always whips my ass.
Knowshon Moreno, AJ Green, & Desean Jackson were all ruled out very early in their respective games.

...and they're all in NC's starting lineup.
I'm almost certainly going to lose this week, but Ridley re-emerging as the man in NE is exactly what I need. I have a chance now going forward.
Rubs...why would you start KC's defense against Denver?
f**king injuries are killing me! DJax and AJ Green today, Doug Martin and Palmer out before the games started as well. I didn't want to start Matt Ryan (threw three picks) today but had to. What a bad day for the second week in a row.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Lol

The Houston wr from Clemson, Hopkins. I think you have him

My team had only 1 keeper, McCoy

Ouch. I'm usually not in favor of trading a pick for a keeper, but you kinda had to make that trade.

I had to trade for a wr, I would have given Rubber the 1st overall for Demaryious but he couldn't wait ONE hour lol.

Worked out for me

I'm almost certainly going to lose this week, but Ridley re-emerging as the man in NE is exactly what I need. I have a chance now going forward.

I thought I had you dead to rights last night, then Kap went full russett. Also, for the first time in 42 years, Brees doesnt throw one pass to Colston? lol wut

Only D I have. If they muster a few TOs, sacks, or a return TD (which they were awesome at last year) it would be fine.

Anyways, I am clinging to a 30 point lead heading into tonight. Hoping your receivers dont go off. Thought I had a easy win until last night.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I thought I had you dead to rights last night, then Kap went full russett. Also, for the first time in 42 years, Brees doesnt throw one pass to Colston? lol wut

Only D I have. If they muster a few TOs, sacks, or a return TD (which they were awesome at last year) it would be fine.

Anyways, I am clinging to a 30 point lead heading into tonight. Hoping your receivers dont go off. Thought I had a easy win until last night.

Fair enough. I like to pick up a second defense on weeks that my primary D is facing an offensive juggernaut, but I understand why some folks wouldn't do that.

I don't feel bad for you about Colston because all of those targets went to Graham instead.

I need 30+ points from TY Hilton, Jeremy Maclin, & Dwayne Allen to win. I think I'm the slight favorite as of right now.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
My boy Aaron did his thing.
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Delanie Walker doe

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/Delanie-Walkers-61-yard-TD/0295652b-1d15-426b-9107-1acd61a9929f

God damn, Ron.
God damn, Ron.

here I was thinking Miles had a bad week
Lowest Scoring Weeks in League History

1) Boise.................49.40, Week 7, 2013
2) Rubberneck.......51.60, Week 13, 2013
3) RonMexico........56.82, Week 2, 2014
4) Miles.................57.64, Week 2, 2014
5) Miles.................64.90, Week 3, 2013

I spent the last 15 minutes researching this because I am a c**t.

this post is an example of why this website needs a LIKE feature

Wow, how did I miss that list !?!

Assuming LeSean is able to close out the game, I think I'll be at my highest place in the standings ever
Share 49ersWebzone