LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Lol
This should absolutley have rolling priority. I thought we discussed that last year. Waivers should either be on rolling priority or a bidding system.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
So waiver priority is determined by the reverse order of the standings? Was it this way last year?

Dunno, but that's usually the norm in every league. Losing teams get priority if you claim the same player. And why are you still up?

Had a quick nap, writing a paper.

I thought we had rolling priority in this league. I don't like the idea of SunDevil being able to have his pick of the waiver wire every week.

Yeah it really helped me last year

edit: and you only scored a whopping 2 more fantasy points than me
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 9, 2014 at 10:24 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This should absolutley have rolling priority. I thought we discussed that last year. Waivers should either be on rolling priority or a bidding system.

bidding works great. It adds money to the pot also.
It should absolutely be rolling priority, dont know why that change didnt save, hope I can still change it
Originally posted by vrabbit:
It should absolutely be rolling priority, dont know why that change didnt save, hope I can still change it

Pretty sure you can. I knew we had discussed this last year and that is what we had decided on.

Pretty sure you can. I knew we had discussed this last year and that is what we had decided on.

It's on continual rolling list now but it doesnt seem like I'll be able to randomize waiver priority for this week, sorry guys
  • Garce
  • Veteran
It's on continual rolling list now but it doesnt seem like I'll be able to randomize waiver priority for this week, sorry guys

I don't have a problem with it starting with most points after week 1.... but yeah rolling from now on is the way to go.

Thanks commish.
Also, after reading this exchange, you guys are whiners. Crybaby asses
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Yeah it really helped me last year

edit: and you only scored a whopping 2 more fantasy points than me

You should do another analysis that shows how I should have lost, like you did last year.

I am still fuming that my starting three RB's all combined for 58 yards rushing, ZERO TD's, and two of them are questionable heading in to week two. Hell Moreno sits on the bench and outperforms them by a landslide! Duh fuq?
You should do another analysis that shows how I should have lost, like you did last year.

My statistical analysis has proven time and time again that your team will never reach its peak height
Yahoo had Rabbit projected to go 12-1 this year so obviously he wont be losing the rest of the season.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Yahoo had Rabbit projected to go 12-1 this year so obviously he wont be losing the rest of the season.

He was rosterbating so hard to those rankings lol
Originally posted by Garcia:

He was rosterbating so hard to those rankings lol

Well Yahoo is messed up in the rankings but I would be very surprised if Rabbit doesnt make the playoffs. Just wont be 12-1
Share 49ersWebzone