There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

Fuuu

Whether by good fortune or well-planned strategy, RubsRubbers has secured a favorable bye week schedule for their superstars. Of their top five players in projected points, none share a common off week. Looking at the entire season, they have a harder-than-average schedule. Along with having the sixth-most grueling overall schedule, RubsRubbers has the league's toughest first four games and softest last four games of the season.

Hope the first four don't kill it for me. The soft schedule at the end may be too late as those are playoff games.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Never seen someone rosterbate so hord over some brogrammers algorithm

After this baseball year for Rabbit he needs something to gloat over.

this

IDGAF really about yahoo's predictions. We all know they mean s**t and often don't make sense. I just need something to get me through one more week without NFL.

I guess I could watch Abilene Christian and Georgia State

This is the worst time of the sports year. Thank God we started tryouts for the HS team, cuz I was crawling up the walls. I don't really do sitcoms and movies.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by GameOver:
edited gif w/curse word in it...

After putting up with your s**t in two offline drafts for yet another year, you're still the homie, but GOD DAMN DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO HAVE A LEGITIMATE REASON TO SUSPEND YOU, even if it's just for a day.

lol

double
[ Edited by GameOver on Aug 27, 2014 at 11:01 PM ]
Couldn't decide to start p***y Hurtin or DJAX as my #2 WR before tomorrow. I think I am going to go with Harvin and hope Eddie Lacy runs all over SEA's D.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Couldn't decide to start p***y Hurtin or DJAX as my #2 WR before tomorrow. I think I am going to go with Harvin and hope Eddie Lacy runs all over SEA's D.

Will someone tell old man Rubber to set his lineup?
Old Man Rubber... set your lineup... OK I did.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Will someone tell old man Rubber to set his lineup?

no
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
My boys Aaron and Lynch fiddin' do work on that ginger tonite

Wooooooo

Leggo
f**king John Kuhn stealing my damn points!
Originally posted by Garcia:
My boys Aaron and Lynch fiddin' do work on that ginger tonite

Wooooooo

Leggo

Okay
I hate having to root for Russell Wilson in this league.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran