LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Jordan Matthews
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
surprised that Ellen went with Cutler over Cam

dont be

why not?

cutler has amazing talent around him and cam has himself

eh, Cutler is Cutler though. He's pretty hard to trust IMO. Cam has never had a great support cast but is still a top 10 fantasy QB.

I've never been into Cam. I'd though I'd give Cutler a try with his new coach that everyone raves about and the weapons. He's looked good in two short preseason outings. And this is only in the event Foles doesn't work out.

LA did the same thing in crzy's league.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

dont be

why not?

eh, Cutler is Cutler though. He's pretty hard to trust IMO. Cam has never had a great support cast but is still a top 10 fantasy QB.

I've never been into Cam. I'd though I'd give Cutler a try with his new coach that everyone raves about and the weapons. He's looked good in two short preseason outings. And this is only in the event Foles doesn't work out.

you'd think I would've realized you already have Foles

dont be

why not?

FWIW, I'm in favor of what you did. I just think justifying it by saying someone else did it is...well, silly.
Originally posted by GameOver:

dont be

why not?

FWIW, I'm in favor of what you did. I just think justifying it by saying someone else did it is...well, silly.

Just cuz I think so highly of Pete.
Originally posted by GameOver:

dont be

why not?

Just cuz I think so highly of Pete.

Meaning she dont like you either bruh ...
Meaning she dont like you either bruh ...

Hard to like an inconsiderate baboon like me who's faults are being overly transparent.

I'm like LeBron before he won a ring. You wonder why companies/governments/people aren't ever fully transparent.

Phillip Rivers, QB
Hey guys...my father in law is having his leg amputated tomorrow morning in a sudden surgery, and I'm gonna be very busy with that. And there's a pretty good chance that he doesn't survive the operation. I'm gonna need your help in not only texting me, but letting me know who's been taken. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible, but that may not be very quickly. I'll do my best.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Hey guys...my father in law is having his leg amputated tomorrow morning in a sudden surgery, and I'm gonna be very busy with that. And there's a pretty good chance that he doesn't survive the operation. I'm gonna need your help in not only texting me, but letting me know who's been taken. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible, but that may not be very quickly. I'll do my best.

sorry to hear that

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

wow crazy, that sucks
Jeremy Hill, RB
WR Hakeem Nicks and RB Lance Dunbar
Seahawks defense
QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Roddy White
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Zac Stacy
TE - Vernon Davis
FLEX - Reggie Wayne
K -