There are 225 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yes they are.. Rubs c********r and Dynasty Maker

You forgot my name: this leagues Billy Beane
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Who are on the trade block? Too many post throughout this thread and keeper changes to even try to go through.

Rivers, RGIII, Vereen, Cameron

all superstars
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
anyone trading away a pick and not getting one back understand that you will end up with a compensatory pick at the end of the draft. Everyone has to draft 12 players one way or the other.

hey someone finally said it

damnit, actually won't be that easy to fix that problem, I not only have to deal with teams who only have 11 picks but also with teams that have 13 picks ...
My keepers (subject to change up to the keeper deadline): Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Zac Stacy.

That means the following are up on the trading block for a very reasonable price: Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson, Marquees Colston, Jason Witten.

Send me some offers.

bump for red. Actually nobody is untouchable so long as you make a serious offer.
anyone trading away a pick and not getting one back understand that you will end up with a compensatory pick at the end of the draft. Everyone has to draft 12 players one way or the other.

damnit, actually won't be that easy to fix that problem, I not only have to deal with teams who only have 11 picks but also with teams that have 13 picks ...

Commish of the Year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Commish of the Year.

FASHOW

So Rubber and I traded a pick for a player. I can give him my last round pick if that gives me 12 picks.
now that you're happy I assume the services of my Hunter Pence bobblehead are no longer needed

HOLLER

nO!!!

We had a deal! Holla!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Just to recap my trades.

Rubs sends Aaron Rodgers and Demaryius Thomas to me for my first / 2nd picks

I send Antonio brown to sd79 for his 2nd

My keeps, Rodgers, Thomas and Neon LeVeon
Originally posted by Garcia:
Just to recap my trades.

Rubs sends Aaron Rodgers and Demaryius Thomas to me for my first / 2nd picks

I send Antonio brown to sd79 for his 2nd

My keeps, Rodgers, Thomas and Neon LeVeon

STFU

Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Who are on the trade block? Too many post throughout this thread and keeper changes to even try to go through.

Rivers, RGIII, Vereen, Cameron

all superstars

Cam, Alfred Morris, Pierre Garcon
Hey vrab, a few things

• when are we going to start the draft (preseason wk 3 or 4?)
  • and when is the full draft order going up?

Want to start gameplanning this here draft my man. Also, I haven't received the BH. Should I start checking the mail yet?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey vrab, a few things

Want to start gameplanning this here draft my man. Also, I haven't received the BH. Should I start checking the mail yet?

I think you may have to settle for this.......
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey vrab, a few things

Hey Rubber, a few more things

SMK
Be patient!
Hey Rubs I know you are really anxious to find out when the draft starts so ...........

Share 49ersWebzone