There are 216 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So lets recap. Garce had a horrible keeper list. Now Rubs has handed him 2 great keepers.

Call me the Billy Beane of the High Rollers league.

I'll just call you Rubs c********r.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,478
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'll just call you Rubs c********r.

Just call me Dynasty builder.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,478
Reggie Bush's new offensive coordinator is former saints QB coach.

Pierre Thomas and Sproles had 140 catches between them last year.

Who wants him? Bargain deal, let's go.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 24, 2014 at 8:46 PM ]
did u guys fix the trade or no?

does anyone even know wtf im talking about?

f**king noobs
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,478
Originally posted by RonMexico:
did u guys fix the trade or no?

does anyone even know wtf im talking about?

f**king noobs

Be more specific
im just saying random stuff

f**kin noobs
possible trade incoming fyi, daddy might have a new QB in town
I'm not sure it matters but the initial "Draft Order" on the OP is still wrong. It says this:

Draft order for 2014 (Snake format)
1. SunDevilNiner79
2. GameOver
3. NC49erfan82
4. Rubberneck36
5. Garcia
6. RonMexico
7. redrose49er
8. Ninerjohn
9. BoiseNiner
10. LA9erfan
11. vrabbit
12. 49ersRednGoldRead


When it should have me owning the 2nd and 4th overall picks. Just saying.
Ok, I traded Aaron Rodgers to Garcia for his 1st round pick.
Also traded my third round pick and swapped 5th round picks with RednGold for kaepernick.

Everyone continue to cry on.
My new keepers are Kap, Graham, and Ball.
Originally posted by GameOver:
I'm not sure it matters but the initial "Draft Order" on the OP is still wrong. It says this:

Draft order for 2014 (Snake format)
1. SunDevilNiner79
2. GameOver
3. NC49erfan82
4. Rubberneck36
5. Garcia
6. RonMexico
7. redrose49er
8. Ninerjohn
9. BoiseNiner
10. LA9erfan
11. vrabbit
12. 49ersRednGoldRead


When it should have me owning the 2nd and 4th overall picks. Just saying.

what is WRONG with y'all and READING COMPREHENSION????

That IS the DRAFT ORDER.

Scroll further down and look at ROUND 1.

Y'all are KILLING ME!
motherf**king Rubs is gonna give me a headache with all the damn trades

Originally posted by vrabbit:
what is WRONG with y'all and READING COMPREHENSION????

That IS the DRAFT ORDER.

Scroll further down and look at ROUND 1.

Y'all are KILLING ME!

we no read good, lol
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
what is WRONG with y'all and READING COMPREHENSION????

That IS the DRAFT ORDER.

Scroll further down and look at ROUND 1.

Y'all are KILLING ME!

we no read good, lol

English is my second language, no excuses for you fools. Might as well get Buzzb or whatever his name is to join the league.