There are 215 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

4th place should get money back. I've never been in a league where 4th gets anything... Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

In the end, I don't really care whatever majority wants.
4th place gets something?

what is this a mom with a non-gifted child getting an award for participating? TOP 3 OR NOTHING
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rabbit.. did you see my PM? I think we should increase the entry from 50 to 60 and pay the final 4 instead of just the top 3. Just a thought and dont care that much but I think making the semis should pay you something even if you do lose and come in 4th

oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

I think 4th place should get something though. Its still a $40 difference between 3rd and 4th and making the semis should count for more than coming in last place.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

what is this a mom with a non-gifted child getting an award for participating? TOP 3 OR NOTHING

Of course you dont care. 10th place doesnt get awarded anyway.

I'd expect most Americans to be against this given that the 3rd place game in the World Cup gets some much s**t from people

"4th place gets a copper medal? WTF is this s**t?"
currently working on moving all the stuff from last season's draft to the 2nd post BTW
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Of course you dont care. 10th place doesnt get awarded anyway.

hey, 9 years from now I'm gonna be competing for the title
currently working on moving all the stuff from last season's draft to the 2nd post BTW

commish of the year

commish of the year

who am I competing against?

commish of the year

who am I competing against?

Crzy has been a great commish but it looks like he is completely stepping away
Hey, rabbit talked me into staying. I am here to come in last for sure. LOL.

I am willing to trade either Jimmy Graham or D. Thomas from the Broncos to someone. I need picks and they are better than most of your keepers.

Holla at you boy.
Rubs
s**t's about to get real y'all
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

When do I find out about my team
Originally posted by Garcia:

When do I find out about my team

hoping today
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
hoping today

Cool. PM email, I'm assuming it will be sent via PayPal? It shall be there by Friday.