There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL I think you should lose to me to take the pressure off. Never good to go undefeated

Haha. Oh no. I'm doing everything I can to keep RedRose in the playoffs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL I think you should lose to me to take the pressure off. Never good to go undefeated

Haha. Oh no. I'm doing everything I can to keep RedRose in the playoffs.

Funny. I dont blame you. Easy W. Even I beat him down with my broken down team.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I would like to take this opportunity to say what an honor it's been to beat every single one of you over the last 11 weeks. Without your poor drafts, bungled roster management, and short-sighted waiver wire pickups, none of this would have been possible.

Rabbit, I look forward to seeing you again in the 3rd place game after we both lose to lesser opponents.

I am going to get smoked so bad this week by Rabbit.

Originally posted by redrose49er:

Rose, you are in better shape than me. You play two lousy teams while I play Rabbit and Pete. I think you will make the playoffs.
Dear Frank Gore,

Please get me 12 points.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan ever.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dear Frank Gore,

Please get me 12 points.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan ever.
If Manning doesnt get that last TD to Thomas I probably win both WZ leagues. If Denver doesnt blow the lead then Manning doesnt even try to throw a TD. Its just the way my fantasy leagues have gone all year. Injuries and bad luck. In the other league Josh Gordon goes crazy.

There is not a chance that Gore doesnt get 12 pts in a PPR league unless he gets hurt. And THAT I dont want to see.
i hate ff
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i hate ff

SAME. This year anyway.
big thanks to welker and cruz for becoming s**tty all of a sudden
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dear Frank Gore,

Please get me 12 points.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan ever.

I needed this win a lot more than you did Rabbit. Nice to have a win against a powerhouse like you.

Wow.. just realized that I clinched a playoff spot with win. Yay
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM ]
Nicely done, Rubs. Clinched the #1 seed either way.
Looks like 5 teams are in for the playoffs and the 6th will be the winner of the Crazy-Ron Mexico match. I would ask that none of the bottom five teams make any claims this week unless its someone you plan on keeping next year ( which i know is not happening).