There are 274 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
How about EVERY skill player with 20+points? Just to make sure I don't get the "you're lucky you played GO" crap. Without Peyton and Gore too.

How about you STFU. LOL

I hate fantasy football right now.

How about EVERY skill player with 20+points? Just to make sure I don't get the "you're lucky you played GO" crap. Without Peyton and Gore too.

How about you STFU. LOL

My 2 freebie leagues I won big and my 2 money leagues I lost. This wasnt the plan. LOL

How about you STFU. LOL

My 2 freebie leagues I won big and my 2 money leagues I lost. This wasnt the plan. LOL

I hope the AFC can stay tight so Peyton keeps playing.

How about you STFU. LOL

lmao
And rabbit, get all of these points out of your system now so I can get lucky against you too in a couple of weeks.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
And rabbit, get all of these points out of your system now so I can get lucky against you too in a couple of weeks.

you probably WILL get lucky with Peyton against the Chiefs' secondary and AP playing in Seattle. I know their run D lately hasn't been all of that and AP raped them there last season, but with my luck ...

you probably WILL get lucky with Peyton against the Chiefs' secondary and AP playing in Seattle. I know their run D lately hasn't been all of that and AP raped them there last season, but with my luck ...

If James can go for 150+ yards against Seattle I have to believe that AP will have a big day. As for Manning... I wouldnt worry too much about him.

If James can go for 150+ yards against Seattle I have to believe that AP will have a big day. As for Manning... I wouldnt worry too much about him.

I worry about that Peyton game a bit, I saw what the Colts did to the Broncos' WR and the KC's DB's are better than Indy's.
Well that's f**ked. I had this but Aaron just got hurt. f**k
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Well that's f**ked. I had this but Aaron just got hurt. f**k

Im guessing he is going to be out for more than just one game.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
couldnt survive without welker and cruz

small glimmer of hope
couldnt survive without welker and cruz

small glimmer of hope

and its gone
Ron
lol why do people keep asking me for dumb trades because my QB went out for 3 weeks. I will need him for next year to kick your guys asses.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
lol why do people keep asking me for dumb trades because my QB went out for 3 weeks. I will need him for next year to kick your guys asses.

Hey puck you! Best believe your ass is taking off your shoes in my house, white carpet or not