LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Thinking about actually sitting Arian Foster this week and starting Bilal Powell and Joique Bell. Hmmmm

I would start Arian Foster, but based on my track record you should do the opposite of what I do
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I don't understand Yahoo's projections at all. They project Matt Prater to score 4.06 points at home against Philly's defense. He's averaging 12.33ppg this year. 4 points is a FG & a PAT. There are wtfs all over the place on their projections. In my two money leagues, they projected me to go a combined 3-23, and I'm currently 5-1. They have no idea what they're doing.

Its just that fantasy is almost impossible to predict
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Yes, but the projections should serve as some sort of logical midpoint. How many weeks will Matt Prater score 4 fantasy points this year, especially at home against Philly?

Yes, but the projections should serve as some sort of logical midpoint. How many weeks will Matt Prater score 4 fantasy points this year, especially at home against Philly?

4 TD'S in a 28-17 win?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Rabbit I think it is safe to say you should pick yourself to win this week!

It's been working pretty good so far #ThreeAndOh
Originally posted by vrabbit:

4 TD'S in a 28-17 win?

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it's not the midpoint. Denver's dropping 40 per game, Philly's defense isn't that good, and Prater's average game is about 1.7 FG's per game on 80% accuracy and just over 50% accuracy from 50+ yards (5 pointers). He's scored over 4 points all but 3 times between this year and last year, and most of the time he's in the 7-10 point range.
Thinking about actually sitting Arian Foster this week and starting Bilal Powell and Joique Bell. Hmmmm

I would start Arian Foster, but based on my track record you should do the opposite of what I do

I dont like his matchup against Seattle. I guess it might depend on whether Reggie Bush will play or not. But, Foster is tough to sit.

I dont like his matchup against Seattle. I guess it might depend on whether Reggie Bush will play or not. But, Foster is tough to sit.

I'm having the same dillama in another league with Foster vs. Jason Snelling.

Id take Foster over Snelling for sure. Unless Rodgers is hurt.

Id take Foster over Snelling for sure. Unless Rodgers is hurt.

I do not know man. Is it PPR? Snelling was pretty active in the passing game as well. ATL does a lot of dump off to backs. If I am not mistaken he had over 50 yards receiving and a TD added to over 50 yards rushing.

So...we have a trade:

I deal Leveon Bell and Rueben Randle to YungAce for David Wilson. Taking a chance that Wilson wont be garbage all year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
So...we have a trade:

I deal Leveon Bell and Rueben Randle to YungAce for David Wilson. Taking a chance that Wilson wont be garbage all year.

Very intriguing deal.

Big Ben doesn't seem sold on Bell, but he can't be any worse than the other garbage Steelers RBs.
Originally posted by crzy:
So...we have a trade:

Very intriguing deal.

Big Ben doesn't seem sold on Bell, but he can't be any worse than the other garbage Steelers RBs.

I would of kept Wilson but hey we do not know what Bell can do as of yet.

FYI I traded Bowe for Green Ellis to redrose yesterday. That was what the trade was meant for. I believe Bernard is going to be the future back that makes the plays but I am skeptic of his size and him getting dinged up a couple of times during the season. I just need another RB that is capable of getting goal line touches. I am not a fan of BGE but with my situation looking rough at the moment, I got Doug Martin on a bye next week and who knows what happens to Lacy now when he comes back. RB's this year is frustrating. Even Doug Martin has been a dissapointment.
I think I'm going to smoke LA's team
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by crzy:
So...we have a trade:

Very intriguing deal.

I would of kept Wilson but hey we do not know what Bell can do as of yet.

FYI I traded Bowe for Green Ellis to redrose yesterday. That was what the trade was meant for. I believe Bernard is going to be the future back that makes the plays but I am skeptic of his size and him getting dinged up a couple of times during the season. I just need another RB that is capable of getting goal line touches. I am not a fan of BGE but with my situation looking rough at the moment, I got Doug Martin on a bye next week and who knows what happens to Lacy now when he comes back. RB's this year is frustrating. Even Doug Martin has been a dissapointment.

Now I know I made the right choice
Share 49ersWebzone