There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

How many weeks in a row must one start Chris Ivory before realizing that it's a bad idea?
who started vernon
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
How many weeks in a row must one start Chris Ivory before realizing that it's a bad idea?

64.90 lulz
only one non-QB player on my team scored a TD (McCoy), lol
gimme dat money
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
How many weeks in a row must one start Chris Ivory before realizing that it's a bad idea?

64.90 lulz

72.34 last week. His last 2 weeks combined would have lost to John this week.
Gonna be a really good finish with me & Boise. I'm up by 3.76 points, and I have Knowshon Moreno & Matt Prater going tomorrow, while he has Julius Thomas & Denver's defense. I'd give him the slight advantage.
I would have been so pissed if I had lost to Suns team and been 0-3. Finally a W
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would have been so pissed if I had lost to Suns team and been 0-3. Finally a W

You'll be 3rd or 4th in the league in points when this week is over. You're gonna be fine.
Bilal Powell and Joique Bell looking like a couple of solid backup RBS for me now.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would have been so pissed if I had lost to Suns team and been 0-3. Finally a W


Doesn't your team have the most points this week?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would have been so pissed if I had lost to Suns team and been 0-3. Finally a W


Doesn't your team have the most points this week?

Yes. But my team averaged over 127 the first 2 weeks and I was 0-2. 0-3 isnt easy to overcome.
Freaking Kap 2.50, Bowe 1.40, Ivory pulls a hamstring .50, and damn Houston's D gets blown the hell out!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Freaking Kap 2.50, Bowe 1.40, Ivory pulls a hamstring .50, and damn Houston's D gets blown the hell out!

...you lost by 53.