There are 191 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

only one non-QB player on my team scored a TD (McCoy), lol
gimme dat money
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
How many weeks in a row must one start Chris Ivory before realizing that it's a bad idea?

64.90 lulz

72.34 last week. His last 2 weeks combined would have lost to John this week.
Gonna be a really good finish with me & Boise. I'm up by 3.76 points, and I have Knowshon Moreno & Matt Prater going tomorrow, while he has Julius Thomas & Denver's defense. I'd give him the slight advantage.
I would have been so pissed if I had lost to Suns team and been 0-3. Finally a W
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would have been so pissed if I had lost to Suns team and been 0-3. Finally a W

You'll be 3rd or 4th in the league in points when this week is over. You're gonna be fine.
Bilal Powell and Joique Bell looking like a couple of solid backup RBS for me now.

Doesn't your team have the most points this week?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Doesn't your team have the most points this week?

Yes. But my team averaged over 127 the first 2 weeks and I was 0-2. 0-3 isnt easy to overcome.

Freaking Kap 2.50, Bowe 1.40, Ivory pulls a hamstring .50, and damn Houston's D gets blown the hell out!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Freaking Kap 2.50, Bowe 1.40, Ivory pulls a hamstring .50, and damn Houston's D gets blown the hell out!

...you lost by 53.

Its going to be a long year for you unless you get a RB.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

...you lost by 53.

Oh believe me I know... Boldin underperformed and I just knew AJ Green was going to s**t all over Green Bay's secondary. Back to back weeks of this is atrocious! Last year a lot of my losses were close games but this past two have been hell. I am ready for Eddie Lacy to come back! Good news is GB has a bye week next week lol.

Its going to be a long year for you unless you get a RB.

It could be but I am not going to hit the panic button yet. RB depth this year blow ass! Half the NFL does time share now and the RB's that were left on board by the time we drafted have produced s**t for points. This has been turrible in the words of Charles Barkley.
Share 49ersWebzone