LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

With Lacey out I am going to try and put faith in Ivory against the Bills since he ran pretty well last Thursday. I am gunning for him to run well against Buffalo. Here goes nothing...
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think I have the worst 2-0 team and John has the best 0-2 team. I'll take it though.

In other news, the Yahoo projections are still retarded.

You smoked me. It wasnt even close. Your team is pretty darn good.

I don't think my team's bad (I think I'm the 4th or 5th best team in the league), I just think rabbit/redrose/ronmexico's teams will have more staying power than mine. I'm going to struggle during the bye weeks because I have poor depth. I had a disastrous RB draft last year, which is difficult to overcome when you do it in the first year of a 4 keeper league. I'll be better next year, especially if someone pays Ben Tate to be their #1 back.

Nabbing Vick late in the draft has helped me a ton so far though. I drafted him in every league I'm in.
I think I have the worst 2-0 team and John has the best 0-2 team. I'll take it though.

In other news, the Yahoo projections are still retarded.

You smoked me. It wasnt even close. Your team is pretty darn good.

I don't think my team's bad (I think I'm the 4th or 5th best team in the league), I just think rabbit/redrose/ronmexico's teams will have more staying power than mine. I'm going to struggle during the bye weeks because I have poor depth. I had a disastrous RB draft last year, which is difficult to overcome when you do it in the first year of a 4 keeper league. I'll be better next year, especially if someone pays Ben Tate to be their #1 back.

Nabbing Vick late in the draft has helped me a ton so far though. I drafted him in every league I'm in.

just 2 weeks and its impossible to say what will happen but I would think you will be in playoff hunt. As for me, well if I keep going up against teams that score 170+ points every week it will be a long year.

Dwayne Bowe
Jacquiz Rodgers, Stevan Ridley, James Starks or Bobby Rainey.....

The choices I have to make as a bottom feeder

Edit: Going with Rodgers for the PPR....
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 20, 2013 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You will probably score 50 points over your average and beat me. McCoy and your stupid ass kicker go off last night. The way it is going so far...

lol too bad homey. After I lose to crzy this weekend I will have the first waiver spot. I am taking him.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

lol too bad homey. After I lose to crzy this weekend I will have the first waiver spot. I am taking him.

Who are you taking?

Who are you taking?

I don't think he realizes I was listing all the scrub RBs I filled my roster with

Who are you taking?

I don't think he realizes I was listing all the scrub RBs I filled my roster with

Lol you guys are easy. I'm not taking them. The point was I'm losing this weekend.
How many weeks in a row must one start Chris Ivory before realizing that it's a bad idea?
who started vernon
How many weeks in a row must one start Chris Ivory before realizing that it's a bad idea?

64.90 lulz
Share 49ersWebzone