LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Jordan Cameron is gonna go all beast mode n s**t

YOU f**kING b*****d! Grabbed him right before my pick!
I am confused on who is going to start for Green Bay week 1. I hear Lacy and then I hear DuJaun Harris. Now I am hearing it is going to be Lacy? I believe this will be his job to loose.

Insider Tom Silverstein believes RB Eddie Lacy is a perfect fit in the Packers' offense. "Lacy runs like he was born to be in coach Mike McCarthy's offense," Silverstein writes. "Lacy knows where to go, how fast he needs to get there and when to hit the gas." RB coach Alex Van Pelt has been impressed by the finer points of Lacy's game. "He's a patient runner," Van Pelt said. "But once that decision has been made, it's north and south. That's the strong point of him. You rarely see him make a bad read in the running game. It's just a natural thing as a runner. He's always on track, he's always making the right reads and anticipates where the hole is going to be." Lacy's reps have been limited lately as he deals with a bum hamstring, but team isn't concerned about his Week 1 status. He now seems like a sure bet to open the season as Green Bay's lead back. Injury is the only thing standing between him and RB2 production.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am confused on who is going to start for Green Bay week 1. I hear Lacy and then I hear DuJaun Harris. Now I am hearing it is going to be Lacy? I believe this will be his job to loose.

Insider Tom Silverstein believes RB Eddie Lacy is a perfect fit in the Packers' offense. "Lacy runs like he was born to be in coach Mike McCarthy's offense," Silverstein writes. "Lacy knows where to go, how fast he needs to get there and when to hit the gas." RB coach Alex Van Pelt has been impressed by the finer points of Lacy's game. "He's a patient runner," Van Pelt said. "But once that decision has been made, it's north and south. That's the strong point of him. You rarely see him make a bad read in the running game. It's just a natural thing as a runner. He's always on track, he's always making the right reads and anticipates where the hole is going to be." Lacy's reps have been limited lately as he deals with a bum hamstring, but team isn't concerned about his Week 1 status. He now seems like a sure bet to open the season as Green Bay's lead back. Injury is the only thing standing between him and RB2 production.

Its going to be a time share between 3 RBS.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Not if Lacy eats the other two guys.

I read somewhere a few days ago that Franklin has not been looking impressive at all in camp.
Originally posted by crzy:
Anyways we're debating a hypothetical situation. If Brady is fine, then I'm playing for this year.

But I'm bringing it up because this is a recurring theme in keeper league trades between myself and vrabbit.

IMO, if you didn't want people to make trades with long-term goals in mind, then you shouldn't have made this a keeper league.

IMO trading draft picks during the season should be against the rules.

This would basically prevent firesales of teams., because w/ 4 keepers you're not able to stockpile a bunch of young players, you'd have to just try to stockpile picks.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Anyways we're debating a hypothetical situation. If Brady is fine, then I'm playing for this year.

But I'm bringing it up because this is a recurring theme in keeper league trades between myself and vrabbit.

IMO, if you didn't want people to make trades with long-term goals in mind, then you shouldn't have made this a keeper league.

This would basically prevent firesales of teams., because w/ 4 keepers you're not able to stockpile a bunch of young players, you'd have to just try to stockpile picks.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Are you trying to tell me you got someone on the block?
Yahoos Draft Grades. I didnt hear anyone giving Boise many props for his team. A+ for his draft.

Draft Grades
Montana to Rice A+
Boise A+
RubsRubbers A
SprintRightOption A-
Rabbit Me This B+
RonMexico B
Redrose49er C+
Llamadeus C
Lynch Lucked Out C
crzy D
SunDevilNine D
F*ck Carrots ! D
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM ]
Man, that's messed up

Yahoos Draft Grades. I didnt hear anyone giving Boise many props for his team. A+ for his draft.

Draft Grades
Montana to Rice A+
Boise A+
RubsRubbers A
SprintRightOption A-
Rabbit Me This B+
RonMexico B
Redrose49er C+
Llamadeus C
Lynch Lucked Out C
crzy D
SunDevilNine D
F*ck Carrots ! D

Props BoyZZZZ. Surprise I landed an A- as much hell I was catching from everyone .

Draft Grades
Montana to Rice A+
Boise A+
RubsRubbers A
SprintRightOption A-
Rabbit Me This B+
RonMexico B
Redrose49er C+
Llamadeus C
Lynch Lucked Out C
crzy D
SunDevilNine D
F*ck Carrots ! D

Link?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Link?

Just go to the High Rollers League.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM ]
Props BoyZZZZ. Surprise I landed an A- as much hell I was catching from everyone .

Good keepers help

Draft Grades
Montana to Rice A+
Boise A+
RubsRubbers A
SprintRightOption A-
Rabbit Me This B+
RonMexico B
Redrose49er C+
Llamadeus C
Lynch Lucked Out C
crzy D
SunDevilNine D
F*ck Carrots ! D

About as meaningful as their predictions.
Share 49ersWebzone