There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

High Rollers Fantasy Football League

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I feel bad taking Seattle D.. but their defense is sick.

f**k it
Stephen Hill, WR
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Stephen Hill, WR

you're not allowed to give Miles s**t anymore
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Stephen Hill, WR

you're not allowed to give Miles s**t anymore

LOL.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Stephen Hill, WR

you're not allowed to give Miles s**t anymore

LOL.

Haha. He's my WR4...anyone from here on out at RB or WR is drafted on his ceiling.
Big Ben Rapersberger, Pitts QB
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Big Ben Rapersberger, Pitts QB

YOU SHEEP f**kER
Well.. this draft will now be on delay
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

unless you know something I don't know

we haven't gotten to Ron yet
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

waiting on SD?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

unless you know something I don't know

we haven't gotten to Ron yet

Thank God he is behind me!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

unless you know something I don't know

we haven't gotten to Ron yet

My bad. Thought Game Over was up
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

waiting on SD?

already text him
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

you jinxed it

will be awhile, busy at work
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. this draft will now be on delay

unless you know something I don't know

we haven't gotten to Ron yet

when its my turn I'm waiting 2-3 days to pick