There are 177 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Damn....only way I win is if the Cardinals D plays awesome

Go Niners!!!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
the f**k is my team doing

Currently the 5th highest scoring team this week. My team is just finally having a good week.

first half of the early games was embarrassing
[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM ]
I've never head a bigger smile on my face while realizing I will lose a FF money matchup

that Moss TD = AWESOME

receiving corps was PUMPED UP to see that Randy TD
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I've never head a bigger smile on my face while realizing I will lose a FF money matchup

that Moss TD = AWESOME

receiving corps was PUMPED UP to see that Randy TD

Someone actually had Randy Moss on a fantasy team? wow
My fantasy defense has been STRONG lately. Mod with 72 this week, NC with 95 last week, jrg with 81 the week before. #protectthishouse
hey nj good luck... Ill need rodgers to go off since foster is probably going to run for 500 yards

Go Koalas!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
hey nj good luck... Ill need rodgers to go off since foster is probably going to run for 500 yards

Go Koalas!

Good luck man. I need this one after losing to the Crazy man last week.
If I win this week it will be the first time I will have a winning record in this league. I am trying to make this run.
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?

He got injured. Am I supposed to predict that?

Garcon had 4 catches, 109 yards, & 1 TD in ONE QUARTER before he busted up his foot. And in seeing how dynamic RGIII has been, I have no doubt they would have made a devastating combo if Garcon stayed healthy.

Injury smack....really?

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
If I win this week it will be the first time I will have a winning record in this league. I am trying to make this run.

no
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

He got injured. Am I supposed to predict that?

Garcon had 4 catches, 109 yards, & 1 TD in ONE QUARTER before he busted up his foot. And in seeing how dynamic RGIII has been, I have no doubt they would have made a devastating combo if Garcon stayed healthy.

Injury smack....really?

he was known as a bit of an injury prone guy, so yes
Eric Decker is pretty good.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I need Dez Bryant and Jimmy Graham to have monster games or I be f**ked
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone