LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
Ok now its over lol

Damn your big day. If not for you my prediction of having the biggest week would have come through.
crzy already has the second highest scoring week by anyone in any week so far with 185.22, and he still has Ray Rice & Dennis Pitta going tonight. 205.36 is the high mark for this year, which he might get to.
Detroit's pass defense is pretty bad, so I'm still not celebrating
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
crzy already has the second highest scoring week by anyone in any week so far with 185.22, and he still has Ray Rice & Dennis Pitta going tonight. 205.36 is the high mark for this year, which he might get to.

Ray Rice will probably put up 30 yards rushing again. Dude has been a nightmare this year.

Ugh...If only he gave me 70% of what he put up last year
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Hope Boise pulls off the miracle. Would rather not face Peyton Manning vs Texans.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Hope Boise pulls off the miracle. Would rather not face Peyton Manning vs Texans.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
UGH

The Eagles might reign in Nick Foles or rest their starters due to stupid playoff matchups.
UGH

The Eagles might reign in Nick Foles or rest their starters due to stupid playoff matchups.

Hardly. They havent clinched anything yet. Quit stressing.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
UGH

No, but if the Cowboys beat the Redskins, then the outcome of Week 16 for the Eagles is irrelvant, since Week 17 will determine the division winner regardless.

So they might have less incentive to air it out with less on the line.

Hopefully the Redskins upset the Cowboys. Because that would mean the Eagles can clinch this week, and would be more likely to air it out.
UGH

No, but if the Cowboys beat the Redskins, then the outcome of Week 16 for the Eagles is irrelvant, since Week 17 will determine the division winner regardless.

Hopefully the Redskins upset the Cowboys. Because that would mean the Eagles can clinch this week, and would be more likely to air it out.

man you're really overthinking this.

UGH

You can always start Kaep who should torch Atlanta at home. Not like you are hurting at QB either way.

Ray Rice will probably put up 30 yards rushing again. Dude has been a nightmare this year.

f**k you

f**k you

LOL No s**t. Crazy complaining with a likely 200 pt week and a spot in the finals. If Nick Foles doesnt throw for 7 TDs against Oakland a few weeks ago he loses to me and never gets in the playoffs.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

f**k you

good matchup/season Boise, I hope you can at least win 3rd place.

crzy, I want this way more than you after coming up short last season. I hope I don't get blown out this year
Share 49ersWebzone