There are 225 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

****START OF 2013 DRAFT****

1st pick:

I'll take Russell Wilson
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM ]
Hey, how come my 6th pick from GO isnt showing? And update the list, seacock fan YungAce
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey, how come my 6th pick from GO isnt showing? And update the list, seacock fan YungAce

What list? Fack you!!!
Nice pick... Ron your up!
Keeper list isnt updated, ie im keeping ridley, not colston
Let me get to a computer you guys
Originally posted by YungAce:
****START OF 2013 DRAFT****

1st pick:

I'll take Russell Wilson

Its going to suck having to root for a Seahawk.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Keeper list isnt updated, ie im keeping ridley, not colston

done
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Let me get to a computer you guys

Don't update the list and rush me.. Jomo
GameOver and Rubber need to check your PM's ASAP.

This league has a roster of 15 slots with an IR slot available. You keep 4 players, therefore the draft will be 11 rounds.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 11 PICKS in this draft. Those of you who worked out trades where one team ends up with more than 11 draft picks need to reevaluate your trades QUICKLY:

A) YungAce trades his 3rd round pick (25th overall) to BoiseNiner for Reggie Bush.
E) crzy trades Jimmy Graham to Rubberneck36 for his 3rd round pick (via NC49erfan82 - 27th overall).
F) YungAce trades his 5th round pick (49th overall) to redrose49er for Darren McFadden.
H) redrose49er trades Stevan Ridley to SunDevilNiner79 for his 5th round pick (53rd overall)
I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), and 6th round pick (67th overall) to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), and 2014 1st round pick.

I suggest those of you with more than 11 draft picks (bolded) just give up your last rounder to your trade partner

guys I just sent a TON of pm's to everyone involved in these scenarios so we can clear this up. Please check your pm's and get back to me ASAP, especially GO regarding the last trade (Rubber has already responded)
This league has a roster of 15 slots with an IR slot available. You keep 4 players, therefore the draft will be 11 rounds.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 11 PICKS in this draft. Those of you who worked out trades where one team ends up with more than 11 draft picks need to reevaluate your trades QUICKLY:

A) YungAce trades his 3rd round pick (25th overall) to BoiseNiner for Reggie Bush.
E) crzy trades Jimmy Graham to Rubberneck36 for his 3rd round pick (via NC49erfan82 - 27th overall).
F) YungAce trades his 5th round pick (49th overall) to redrose49er for Darren McFadden.
H) redrose49er trades Stevan Ridley to SunDevilNiner79 for his 5th round pick (53rd overall)
I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), and 6th round pick (67th overall) to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), and 2014 1st round pick.

I suggest those of you with more than 11 draft picks (bolded) just give up your last rounder to your trade partner

guys I just sent a TON of pm's to everyone involved in these scenarios so we can clear this up. Please check your pm's and get back to me ASAP, especially GO regarding the last trade (Rubber has already responded)

trades A and I have been amended and are now as follows:

A) YungAce trades his 3rd round pick (25th overall) to BoiseNiner for Reggie Bush and his 11th round pick (124th overall).

I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), 6th round pick (67th overall), and 2014 11th round pick to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), 11th round pick (129th overall) and 2014 1st round pick.
muahahha

muhahaha
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA

on my way to work, smk
why do I only have 2 keepers in yahoo

nvm yahoo sucks
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jul 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
why do I only have 2 keepers in yahoo

nvm yahoo sucks

ahem

for those of you who kept players that weren't on your roster, your current roster won't show it, but those players are also assigned to you as keepers. You will see that they are not on the players list and if you search for them you will find that they are assigned to your rosters
Share 49ersWebzone