There are 261 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
^^ The players you guys are arguing about are all scrubs.

I mean, picking up Flacco and Kirk Cousins to block another player from picking them up? That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

That's not even a strategic move that helps you Moist. It's just silly.

Russell Wilson is sitting there on the waiver wire and he's a hundred times better than both those guys combined.

What's next..picking up Adam Vinatieri to prevent me from getting a good kicker?

LOL I agree. As I mentioned I couldnt care less about Flacco or Cousins and would never have picked either up. I picked up Rivers who I like MUCH more this week than either. Again, my point was always that in my opinion its crap to make claims and then drop the same player right away. If I was commish I would make a rule that you HAVE to keep any player you claim for the entire week.

As for Moist.. well you may very well win since my QB and top WR are out but its all good. I have no doubt that I had the best team if healthy but it just didnt turn out that way for the playoffs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I actually saw that you hadnt made any claims. Moist is the only person who has picked up guys and then dropped right away and making the claims simply as defensive moves. Whatever. Anyway, I hope you and I are in finals. We have had the 2 best teams all year and deserve to be the last 2 standing. Of course, looking RG3 and Harvin have screwed me royally.

Dude I did it ONCE. The fact that you put out a claim on Rivers validates my strategy.

You mean to tell me if you were in my position you would sit back and do nothing? If so thats soft.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I actually saw that you hadnt made any claims. Moist is the only person who has picked up guys and then dropped right away and making the claims simply as defensive moves. Whatever. Anyway, I hope you and I are in finals. We have had the 2 best teams all year and deserve to be the last 2 standing. Of course, looking RG3 and Harvin have screwed me royally.

Dude I did it ONCE. The fact that you put out a claim on Rivers validates my strategy.

You mean to tell me if you were in my position you would sit back and do nothing? If so thats soft.

Yep. I worry about my team. I dont worry about yours and I certainly would not claim and dump right away. Not my style. Anyway, Im done with this.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

This isn't bare knuckled backyard brawl. Its a gentleman's game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Since I am eliminated from winning anything, I'll go ahead and announce my keepers (as of now)

QB - Andrew Luck

RB - Trent Richardson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

WR - Julio Jones

BRING ON THE DRAFT!!
LOL James.. you just set a world record for earliest declaration of keepers ever.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LOL James.. you just set a world record for earliest declaration of keepers ever.

Originally posted by jrg:

RGlll
Adrian Foster
Wes Welker
Percy Harvin
Demarrco Murray

4 of the 5 . Might have to deal one.
Lock for keeper:
RB LeSean McCoy
QB Drew Stafford - 17 td's on 4000 passing yards has to be a fluke...

Rest of the guys it depends. Givens has played well since he was put in, but still nothing more than a #2 WR at best. Colston is a low tier #1 WR or good #2 WR. Steven Jackson, I need see what team he lands on. Ballard, can he get hot to end the year and be worth it? Amendola, f**ker can't stay healthy. Dito on DeSean Jackson.

Poor team....not many good candidates for my 3rd and 4th keeper
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Question vrabbit: Is draft order for next year based on regular season rankings or final rankings after playoffs?

Its always the playoffs for those in the final 6 anyway. As for the also rans not sure.

1-6 in the draft will go opposite of the standings this season, so:

1. modninerfan (gotta talk to him and see if he's really gonna be able to do this next season)
2. RonMexico
3. SunDevilNiner79
4. jrg
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner

so far, 9-12 will be determined on how they finish in the playoffs, 7&8 will be determined by regular season record once we know which playoffs team failed to make the final 4 (because it'd be tempting to "tank" the 5th-place game)

UPDATING the draft order for next season

1. modninerfan (gotta talk to him and see if he's really gonna be able to do this next season)
2. RonMexico
3. SunDevilNiner79
4. jrg
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner
7. LA9erfan
8. redrose49er

2. RonMexico
3. SunDevilNiner79
4. jrg
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner
7. LA9erfan
8. redrose49er

In full honsety, I believe me and jrg should be switched. I beat him that week and moved up a spot in the final regular season rankings I think

2. RonMexico
3. SunDevilNiner79
4. jrg
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner
7. LA9erfan
8. redrose49er

In full honsety, I believe me and jrg should be switched. I beat him that week and moved up a spot in the final regular season rankings I think

actually yeah, I don't know why I have it that way when the standings show you ahead of james, so

2. RonMexico
3. jrg
4. SunDevilNiner79
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner
7. LA9erfan
8. redrose49er
  • jrg
  • Veteran

2. RonMexico
3. SunDevilNiner79
4. jrg
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner
7. LA9erfan
8. redrose49er

Hey thanks man!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm not gonna risk it with Dez Bryant but Cecil Shorts looks kinda a sketchy play too

hmm
NO RGlll Im done. I still had a chance after losing Percy but this is way too much to overcome.
Share 49ersWebzone