LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
So by math am I out of the hunt? I can not remember how many teams we were doing?

Yep. You are out

ahhh that hurts to hear... Well I had fun guys.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
My stupid guess at how it works ouit:
1. Ron Mexico
2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6. crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG
10. Modster
11. LA
12. NC49er (this is based on MJD holding out)

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
1. Ron Mexico
2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6. crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG
10. Modster
11. LA

LOL I was thinking about this exact post today.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
1. Ron Mexico
2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6. crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG
10. Modster
11. LA

LOL I was thinking about this exact post today.

I guess Sun thought a lot of his team. And Mexicos. Pretty funny that they finished 9th and 11th.
I want to face Rabbit in the playoffs, and I want Garcon to drop 40 on him. Not looking good though.
I want to face Rabbit in the playoffs, and I want Garcon to drop 40 on him. Not looking good though.

Why?

I think he needs to win by 53 and he's up by 41 now with witten and bryce
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Why?

I think he needs to win by 53 and he's up by 41 now with witten and bryce

I mean that we're in different brackets. I'll be the #4 seed and he'll be the #6 seed if he wins. Don't think we can meet until the FInals. (which would be awesome)
i knew that

good luck brotha P
I mean that we're in different brackets. I'll be the #4 seed and he'll be the #6 seed if he wins. Don't think we can meet until the FInals. (which would be awesome)

No it wouldnt.
Boise is in big trouble.

This stuff just doesn't happen to me, I never get these breaks. At this point, and I could still score more, I'm leading by nearly 80 points so Tynes would need to have the mother of all fantasy games for a kicker in order to get enough points for Boise.

Wow.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
This stuff just doesn't happen to me, I never get these breaks. At this point, and I could still score more, I'm leading by nearly 80 points so Tynes would need to have the mother of all fantasy games for a kicker in order to get enough points for Boise.

Wow.

You had a big week and got very lucky. Thats what fantasy fb is all about.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Wow.

You had a big week and got very lucky. Thats what fantasy fb is all about.

Yep. Just get to the playoffs and it's a crap shoot. It's the cruelest of all fantasy sports.

Last year I went 11-2 in one league & was the leading scorer by about 200 points over the next closest team. Got destroyed in the title game. In my other league, I went 7-6 and ended up winning the title relatively easily as a #6 seed. FFB makes no sense.
looks like a 76.64 lead going into tomorrow so Tynes will need over 25 points to keep me from making the playoffs (and eliminating Boise in the process )

CAN'T WAIT
Share 49ersWebzone