LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
john 10-2
crzy 10-2
rose 8-4
pete 75

if MBC loses, that leaves him, boise, and NC with 6-6 records with me just below at 5-7 (unless Maclin and the Philly D go bonkers tonight). Then I'd simply have to beat boise next week by 51.49 points (hey, he beat me by over 100 pts back in week 2, so it's possible) and I'd get that 6th seed. 5th seed goes to the winner of MBC-NC.

but if MDC wins today, then I need him to beat NC next week

Take this as a compliment. I hope you dont make the playoffs. Your team is scary

it's still a very tall task to beat Boise by that much, I need my team's best effort this coming week, and even if I do make I have to play rose's team in the 1st round which is f**king loaded
Brees with arguably his worst game of the season when I need Boise to score as few points as possible
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Brees with arguably his worst game of the season when I need Boise to score as few points as possible

Id say worst game of his life.
wow.. just my luck in this league.
Hey NC! how are you feeling about our matchup? I need Aaron Rodgers to have 1 of those big time games and dear God please Rashard Jennings show up....

Good Luck.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
wow.. just my luck in this league.

If I end up pulling this off, don't even read the recap bro
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Hey NC! how are you feeling about our matchup? I need Aaron Rodgers to have 1 of those big time games and dear God please Rashard Jennings show up....

Good Luck.

I actually feel pretty good man. It could be close. I own Rodgers in 2 other leagues but I am locked up in the playoffs already so I can afford a bad game. I also got D. Thomas in another league and got that one locked up to. I am loving the Moreno pick up now because he has to play like he has got something to prove. I still am trying to figure out if I am going to start Baltimore's D vs Pitt or SF's D vs STL. I am also giving the thought of starting Kaepernick over Dalton but doubt it. Dalton has been playing too solid of football and numbers to sit lately.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't see the purpose of the recaps. They are pointless.
Originally posted by crzy:

they're pretty cool

Originally posted by crzy:

Not as pointless as this post.
Congrats to MBC for the 5th spot. Now, it all comes down to whether Rabbit can outscore Boise by enough.

Looks like I will get the #1 seed. Kiss of death
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Congrats to MBC for the 5th spot. Now, it all comes down to whether Rabbit can outscore Boise by enough.

Looks like I will get the #1 seed. Kiss of death
Thanks jon.

I bet boise and rabbit are nervous right now.

Go Koalas!
So by math am I out of the hunt? I can not remember how many teams we were doing?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
So by math am I out of the hunt? I can not remember how many teams we were doing?

Yep. You are out
Share 49ersWebzone