LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
The best part about this gif is that is actually a young NinerJohn

Maybe if you and John combine your win totals and/or rosters, you could make the playoffs as a two-assed fantasy monstrosity known as SunJohn.

*checks*

6th seed at best.

First of all I would never taken second billing to a last place loser.

Secondly, you know damn well my team would have been at least a top 3 team without the injuries

Thirdly............

I forgot how awesome last year was. I gave SD79 the business all year long.
And yes, I'm getting my shots in now, because I'm probably going 1-2 or 0-3 over the next 3 weeks. I think I'd beat redrose on most weeks, but Megatron and Moreno have byes.

You got lucky that Moreno ended up being the bell cow and putting up points like he is, I checked the timeline and you picked him up after 2nd week of preseason after Hillman had his 2 fumble game and Moreno was listed as the #3 RB. Obviously it was a good play that the staff would lose confidence with Hillman, but there was still Monte Ball in the backfield. No one knew Moreno would be the #1 RB and also the bell cow.

Its a situation that if we drafted later, it would be a different scenario. As it is, your boasting because you won the "Waiver Wire Pick Up Of the Year."

It was an educated guess that Moreno would be favored over Hillman because of his fumbling issues AND I made the wild assumption that the Broncos wouldn't want Ball's piss poor pass protection to lead to Peyton Manning's untimely death. I guess I'm just lucky that I put 2 & 2 together there, like I did with Mike Vick being a viable fantasy QB option in Chip Kelly's option. And I'm especially lucky to be in 1st or 2nd place in every fantasy league I'm in.

But where I'm luckiest is the opportunity to play teams like yours and Miles'.

This is worse then losing Warfish to your f**kery

GOD I AM SO AWESOME
Matt Forte
Shane "mother f**king" Vereen
Alshon Jeffery
Doug Martin
Eddie Lacy
AJ Green

I can't see who I ended my season with last year but I am pretty sure that is who I am rolling with anyways.
miss this league...

awesome group of good dudes
Andrew Luck
Marshawn Lynch
Julio Jones
Originally posted by GameOver:
Andrew Luck
Marshawn Lynch
Julio Jones

Seahawks Fans:
GameOver
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I'm in this bish.

Time to get paid
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm in this bish.

Time to get paid

Garcia and 49ersRednGold are two of our 3 new members, with the third one still TBD with a couple of options out there. Once I confirm the 3rd new member I will randomly assign teams to each new member.

Season starts on 9/4. We got a full draft done in 11 days back in 2012. Last season with 4 rounds already done (keepers) we knocked out the rest in 8 days. I'm thinking of starting the draft on Monday, August 18th with hopes of getting the draft over with in 10 days.

Let me know right now if for whatever reason you don't think that date work for you.

I'm so excited

11th place, 10th place

I'M COMIN FOR DAT 9TH PLACE SPOT DIS YEAR MUTHAf**kAS

Rabbit.. did you see my PM? I think we should increase the entry from 50 to 60 and pay the final 4 instead of just the top 3. Just a thought and dont care that much but I think making the semis should pay you something even if you do lose and come in 4th
Rabbit.. did you see my PM? I think we should increase the entry from 50 to 60 and pay the final 4 instead of just the top 3. Just a thought and dont care that much but I think making the semis should pay you something even if you do lose and come in 4th

oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

4th place should get money back. I've never been in a league where 4th gets anything... Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

In the end, I don't really care whatever majority wants.
4th place gets something?

what is this a mom with a non-gifted child getting an award for participating? TOP 3 OR NOTHING
Originally posted by vrabbit:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I think 4th place should get something though. Its still a $40 difference between 3rd and 4th and making the semis should count for more than coming in last place.
Share 49ersWebzone