There are 195 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by crzy:
If I thought my team was only one piece away from winning this league, then I wouldn't hesitate and would trade a 1st for a stud player

But my team is a pretender, relying entirely right now on Nick Foles and Jamaal Charles.....so I'm probably not making any trades.

i'll trade you reggie bush, leveon bell, and antonio brown for jamaal charles

I've been considering picking up Fleener for DAYS and just couldn't pull the trigger because I kept telling myself that it was too soon to freak out over Gonzo's hidden injury status this week. But I see both Berry and Fabiano have the same hunch as me, and that is that Fleener will have a big night tonight, so I picked him up and I'm starting him.
Fleener!!!!
Donald Brown
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I've been considering picking up Fleener for DAYS and just couldn't pull the trigger because I kept telling myself that it was too soon to freak out over Gonzo's hidden injury status this week. But I see both Berry and Fabiano have the same hunch as me, and that is that Fleener will have a big night tonight, so I picked him up and I'm starting him.

Nicely done. I debated picking up Delanie Walker and starting him, but didn't.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Nicely done. I debated picking up Delanie Walker and starting him, but didn't.

Thanks, I debated picking up Delanie too, but went for the guy with the better QB. I admit I was a bit salty about not getting an even better performance with Walker, but I'm sure happy with what Fleener did. Good luck this week man
Thanks, I debated picking up Delanie too, but went for the guy with the better QB. I admit I was a bit salty about not getting an even better performance with Walker, but I'm sure happy with what Fleener did. Good luck this week man

I've been pretty freaking lucky in life this week, so you might be in trouble.

Nah, good luck to you too, rabbit. You got the best team in the league, so I don't think you'll need it.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM ]
Why dont you guys just get a room since you are sucking each other off. Screw both of you and your playoff teams.

I've been pretty freaking lucky in life this week, so you might be in trouble.

Nah, good luck to you too, rabbit. You got the best team in the league, so I don't think you'll need it.

man I can't tell you how happy I am for you with what I see you got going IRL, so f**king awesome
and john ...

and john ...

and john ...

The best part about this gif is that is actually a young NinerJohn
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Maybe if you and John combine your win totals and/or rosters, you could make the playoffs as a two-assed fantasy monstrosity known as SunJohn.

*checks*

6th seed at best.
Maybe if you and John combine your win totals and/or rosters, you could make the playoffs as a two-assed fantasy monstrosity known as SunJohn.

*checks*

6th seed at best.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

*checks*

6th seed at best.

First of all I would never taken second billing to a last place loser.

Secondly, you know damn well my team would have been at least a top 3 team without the injuries

Thirdly............
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 15, 2013 at 7:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone