There are 151 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I dont think there will be a problem changing it to 3 keepers. Already have 4 guys with Rubs, Rabbit, Pete, and me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont think there will be a problem changing it to 3 keepers. Already have 4 guys with Rubs, Rabbit, Pete, and me.

"I'll vote for 3."

-Bottomfeeder
Rose took Ryan Matthews and Darrin McFadden with his 2 RBS at 12 and 13 right before you grabbed AP

Count me in as well.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Rose took Ryan Matthews and Darrin McFadden with his 2 RBS at 12 and 13 right before you grabbed AP

Sorry Rose. We all make picks we wish we could take back.
Thats 6 for 3 keepers. Who else wants to keep Rubs money in the pot.

Make it 7.

I got burned by my NFC West picks: Russell Wilson, Tavon Austin, and Rashard Mendendick. Rightfully so
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Three keepers are better. Make it 8.
For 3 Keepers
Rubber
Ninerjohn
Yung Ace
Crazy
Game Over
Sundevil
LA

Dont care
Rabbit

Still to be heard from
Rose
Ron
Boise
NC

Looks like 1 more vote is needed among the missing 4 unless Rabbit goes for sure to 3

Sorry guys I been super busy today at work. I vote for 3 as well... Looks like that should make it a done deal? 4 is just too much especially with slim pickens at RB this year. Too many teams run committee style. When 19 RB's were already off the board by the time we drafted that was tough enough. Not complaining but just stating it was tough.
Well I hope Rose, Ron, and Boise welcome the change since a majority feels this way. Going into next season this league will now be a 3-keeper league instead of 4. OP has been updated. I will send a pm to everyone just to confirm everyone is up to date on this.
Lol who trades Brady and Decker for Kap?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Someone who 1) is kind of giving up on the season and, 2) is not afraid to take a risk. Kaep >>> Brady in a keeper league, I actually like the trade.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Crazy has lost his mind. Obviously tanking now for the #1 pick.
Share 49ersWebzone