LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
watch wilson run for 150 and mcfadden get hurt

I am expecting that to happen. I think I would rather have Wilson straight up.

Well I would prefer one of the elite RBs, but as long as its a 4 keeper league, that isn't happening. Unless one of you are not keeping Peterson, etc next year?

I just think you gave up on Wilson too quickly Rubs. But, maybe you will prove to be genius.

I could have, or he could have snapped out of it after I was 0-4 and not close to winning. I like Wilson, but when Brown comes back, how many goal line touches is he getting? If I had another strong RB I could afford to wait. IMO we will see
watch wilson run for 150 and mcfadden get hurt

I am expecting that to happen. I think I would rather have Wilson straight up.

Well I would prefer one of the elite RBs, but as long as its a 4 keeper league, that isn't happening. Unless one of you are not keeping Peterson, etc next year?

I just think you gave up on Wilson too quickly Rubs. But, maybe you will prove to be genius.

I could have, or he could have snapped out of it after I was 0-4 and not close to winning. I like Wilson, but when Brown comes back, how many goal line touches is he getting? If I had another strong RB I could afford to wait. IMO we will see

Brown wont be back till 7 more weeks. I agree with John... The way I look at it is it is your team.
Hey I don't give a f**k about any analysis of the trade. Lol

Muh phucka you should of hollered at me... You could of had Chris Ivory. A STEAL!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Muh phucka you should of hollered at me... You could of had Chris Ivory. A STEAL!

Lol. Ivory looks good today, but I posted in here I was looking for a RB. So did RM.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/12/report-amendola-could-miss-up-to-six-weeks/

Rubs and I are both High Rollers. That's all you need to know
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM ]
Nice effort from Ridley
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/12/report-amendola-could-miss-up-to-six-weeks/

He's just giving Chris Ivory a chance to catch up with his Week 1 point total. 6 weeks sounds about right.

Seriously though, I've never been under any illusion that my team would stay healthy. I actually drafted several guys with higher "per game" production that are lower on draft boards because of their injury issues. Amendola definitely won't be the last guy of mine to miss time.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

He's just giving Chris Ivory a chance to catch up with his Week 1 point total. 6 weeks sounds about right.

Seriously though, I've never been under any illusion that my team would stay healthy. I actually drafted several guys with higher "per game" production that are lower on draft boards because of their injury issues. Amendola definitely won't be the last guy of mine to miss time.

Lol I'm just giving you hell dude.

Lol I'm just giving you hell dude.

I certainly deserve it.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
My picks this week: John, Rose, Miles, crzy, Boise, and myself of course

lol @ the thought of me losing

im getting raped
crawlin back
I sat Boldin last week and now this week James Jones had 11 catches for almost 180 yards and he is on the bench. Looks like I got a problem!
I guess every team I play will have probably their best week of the year.

Week 1 Rabbit 184 points
Week 2 Pete 170 points

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 15, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone