LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by jrg:
kick some ass with my team GO

I will do you proud

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
kick some ass with my team GO

I will do you proud

you have quite a few young, solid keepers to choose from

Yup, gonna keep it as is for now. Lynch, Luck, Julio Jones, and Trent Richardson works just fine for me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yup, gonna keep it as is for now. Lynch, Luck, Julio Jones, and Trent Richardson works just fine for me.

that's who i was keeping
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
GameOver dudes from the old school

what was your previous username?

I've always been GameOver, never changed.

Yeah recognize FOOL!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah recognize FOOL!

Wut lol
Rabbit once everyone declares their keepers do you mind sending me a PM so I can look at my list of prospects to choose from in a couple days in advance for the start of the draft next week? I like to do little scenarios on who will be available by the time I pick.
Rabbit once everyone declares their keepers do you mind sending me a PM so I can look at my list of prospects to choose from in a couple days in advance for the start of the draft next week? I like to do little scenarios on who will be available by the time I pick.

I will try, but since we're not setting the deadline for Sunday and starting the draft on Monday I may not be able to
So there's been a lot of talk about moving the draft up yet the first page still says...

- Entre fee due on August 1st. Keepers need to be set by August 9. WZ (offline) draft will start on August 12. Draft needs to be finished by August 31st.

What's the verdict?
My keepers:
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Steven Jackson
WR Marques Colston
QB Drew Stafford

Colston is a lock for somewhere around #10WR, while McCoy and Stafford need bounce back years...

S-Jax, I took him last year in the draft because I figured he would be on a new team this season. Atlanta's probably the best place for him to land so hopefully that pays off. I did the same thing with DeAngelo, who then re-signed with the Panthers after I took him

So there's been a lot of talk about moving the draft up yet the first page still says...

- Entre fee due on August 1st. Keepers need to be set by August 9. WZ (offline) draft will start on August 12. Draft needs to be finished by August 31st.

What's the verdict?

- Entre fee due on July 28th. Keepers need to be set by July 28th. WZ (offline) draft will start on July 29th. Draft needs to be finished by August 12th.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
My keepers:
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Steven Jackson
WR Marques Colston
QB Drew Stafford

Colston is a lock for somewhere around #10WR, while McCoy and Stafford need bounce back years...

S-Jax, I took him last year in the draft because I figured he would be on a new team this season. Atlanta's probably the best place for him to land so hopefully that pays off. I did the same thing with DeAngelo, who then re-signed with the Panthers after I took him

Drew Stafford? LOL
Drew Stafford? LOL

He doesn't deserve to be called by his first name the way he stunk up not throwing TDs last year

Edit:

I'll probably pay tonight if I remember to do it when I get home.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Drew Stafford? LOL

He doesn't deserve to be called by his first name the way he stunk up not throwing TDs last year

Edit:

I'll probably pay tonight if I remember to do it when I get home.

I know I put him on the trade block last year and somehow got Doug Martin out of him in one league. Soon as the trade went through Martin blew up!
My keepers:

Drew Brees
CJ Spiller
Randall Cobb
Rob Gronkowski

Meh....

(Payment will be made soon )
Share 49ersWebzone