There are 144 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Sorry guys, played golf
texts sent to NC and GO
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Sorry guys, played golf

these rich people are ruining our country, and now our fantasy draft

WHAT IS LEFT FOR THE COMMON MAN????
Eric Ebron TE
boy you're lucky Pete may not have a good day today because otherwise he'd have worlds of fun with that pick
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Eric Ebron TE

You lose a bet?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
GameOver OTC

See you guys in 2.5 hours
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Eric Ebron TE

You lose a bet?

Nope but like I told Rabbit I thought I only had three picks left. I'm not worried because they are going to adopt the Saints offensive philosophy and he will prob be more used in the image they used Jimmy Graham. I'm not worried but I would of waited a bit more before I picked had I known I had more than three.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 22, 2014 at 10:40 AM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:
boy you're lucky Pete may not have a good day today because otherwise he'd have worlds of fun with that pick

First time I've checked in today. Whenever NC makes a bad pick, a big potato flashes in the sky, signaling me to come to this thread immediately.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Nope but like I told Rabbit I thought I only had three picks left. I'm not worried because they are going to adopt the Saints offensive philosophy and he will prob be more used in the image they used Jimmy Graham. I'm not worried but I would of waited a bit more before I picked had I known I had more than three.

Dude has been hurt an is currently 3rd on the depth chart

WR Aaron Dobson, New England Patriots
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
WR Aaron Dobson, New England Patriots

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Eric Ebron TE

You lose a bet?

Ya you had to jump on that pick before he went undrafted, don't want to risk that
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Ya you had to jump on that pick before he went undrafted, don't want to risk that

• Garce
  • Veteran
Sundevir is on the crock.
Share 49ersWebzone