LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
With the last pick of rd 2.. Montana to Rice selects....................... WR WES WELKER

Nice pick with Welker! He was on my short list.
Sometimes you just have to take a risk.. high risk-high reward ........................... DEMARCO MURRAY RB

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
THank GOD John

I'm taking my boy Jamaal Charles.
Originally posted by crzy:
THank GOD John

THank GOD John

I was shocked you didn't take him with your last pick. Well played.

I'm out until 7pm or so. Looking to move down again. PM me offers if you're interested.
THank GOD John

I thought about Charles but coming off the bad injury and adding Hillis to the mix worried me. I liked Murray more. What is funny is that I was jumping for joy when you passed on Welker. I thought for sure you were going to take him. He is the PPR King of the world.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 17, 2012 at 2:53 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I've never been a Welker guy. I just dont' think he's as good as the numbers he puts up.

And Charles might disappoint this year with Hillis there, but long-term I love Charles in a keeper league
I've never been a Welker guy. I just dont' think he's as good as the numbers he puts up.

And Charles might disappoint this year with Hillis there, but long-term I love Charles in a keeper league

I dont care if he looks good. Just give me all those numbers he puts up.
So Boise is OTC now right?

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

No. I believe MBC's is, then LA, then SunDevil and then me.

Crzy and SunDevil made a trade.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

He's not as good as the numbers he puts up? Uh - HE PUTS UP NUMBERS! This is fantasy football son, if you don't want the 9ers to sign him that's a different story
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

No. I believe MBC's is, then LA, then SunDevil and then me.

Crzy and SunDevil made a trade.

Yeah my bad I got kind of lost lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

He's not as good as the numbers he puts up? Uh - HE PUTS UP NUMBERS! This is fantasy football son, if you don't want the 9ers to sign him that's a different story

Yeah, but the fact that I don't think he's as good as his numbers makes me think he'll fall off one day.
OP updated, b***hes
Share 49ersWebzone