LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
damn John you got 4 players that accumulated to 91 total points already against me.

Your team had a good week and I thought you were going to get a major comeback win. Good luck next week. Looks like you still have a shot at the playoffs.
If Steve Smith gets more than 9.86 points tomorrow, he beats MBC, and I think that clinches me a playoff spot.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If Steve Smith gets more than 9.86 points tomorrow, he beats MBC, and I think that clinches me a playoff spot.

I think that would clinch you and Boise a spot. It would come down to MBC and NC. Winner makes it in and loser is out. Of course, Smith still needs to get 10 pts which is no guarantee

Crazy and I locked first round byes with our wins this week.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
damn John you got 4 players that accumulated to 91 total points already against me.

Your team had a good week and I thought you were going to get a major comeback win. Good luck next week. Looks like you still have a shot at the playoffs.

Yeah sucks I need a win very soon. Kaepernick at St. Louis next week or start Dalton is my next tough decision.
I don't really have a shot at this regardless, do I?

actually, I do, I just need MBC to win both this week and next week and I need to beat boise next week by at least 51.49

man I hope Steve Smith has a quiet game
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yeah sucks I need a win very soon. Kaepernick at St. Louis next week or start Dalton is my next tough decision.

Actually , you need a win next week. It is the playoffs for you.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

actually, I do, I just need MBC to win both this week and next week and I need to beat boise next week by at least 51.49

well f*** it I haven't won since October so I have very little faith in this team boo!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

well f*** it I haven't won since October so I have very little faith in this team boo!

actually, it kind of helps if you lose this week, then I only have to worry about beating boise by 50+ next week regardless of who wins between you and NC
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM ]
john 10-2
crzy 10-2
rose 8-4
pete 75

if MBC loses, that leaves him, boise, and NC with 6-6 records with me just below at 5-7 (unless Maclin and the Philly D go bonkers tonight). Then I'd simply have to beat boise next week by 51.49 points (hey, he beat me by over 100 pts back in week 2, so it's possible) and I'd get that 6th seed. 5th seed goes to the winner of MBC-NC.

but if MDC wins today, then I need him to beat NC next week
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
My team has been beasting lately but knowing my luck they'll probably lay an egg in the playoffs and I'll finish 4th.

Originally posted by crzy:
My team has been beasting lately but knowing my luck they'll probably lay an egg in the playoffs and I'll finish 4th.

My thoughts regarding my team . This is why I think we should add $5 from each team next year and at least pay off the top 4 teams. Doesnt make sense for a team in the final 4 to not get paid.
john 10-2
crzy 10-2
rose 8-4
pete 75

if MBC loses, that leaves him, boise, and NC with 6-6 records with me just below at 5-7 (unless Maclin and the Philly D go bonkers tonight). Then I'd simply have to beat boise next week by 51.49 points (hey, he beat me by over 100 pts back in week 2, so it's possible) and I'd get that 6th seed. 5th seed goes to the winner of MBC-NC.

but if MDC wins today, then I need him to beat NC next week

Take this as a compliment. I hope you dont make the playoffs. Your team is scary
omg this is cray go clock go!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
omg this is cray go clock go!

ouch
jrg my nyjer!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone