There are 132 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I gotta win this week and need john and james to win, otherwise I'm done

Hopefully my team will come through for you. Clinched playoff spot but still need that first round bye.

it sucks my team went cold turkey this week, now I'm really on the ropes

Okay, I still have a very small chance to make the 6th seed!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

6 straight wins, 5 straight losses
I am trying to hang in there. I would have a better record if I would have started Dalton last week. I could of swore my lineup changes went to effect. Yahoo cost me 2 losses in two of my three leagues because of that. I normally set my roster changes on Tuesday is what makes it so bad. I will be happy with third place but chances of that with my roster now is not good. I hope Hillman can somehow spark something for the Broncos run game.
Just an opinion. I think we should increase the money by 5 or 10 bucks next year and pay the top 4 teams.
Just an opinion. I think we should increase the money by 5 or 10 bucks next year and pay the top 4 teams.

go on

go on

I think the regular season should be rewarded for being one of the top 2 seeds for 14 weeks. In fantasy FB, so much can happen in one playoff week during a time when regulars could sit out. Not a big deal. Just my 2 cents.

I think we should pay the top 8 teams

And damn you guys for always being a step ahead of me on waiver pick ups.

go on

I think the regular season should be rewarded for being one of the top 2 seeds for 14 weeks. In fantasy FB, so much can happen in one playoff week during a time when regulars could sit out. Not a big deal. Just my 2 cents.

Just looked at my matchup and realized I was playing you this week... (In my Denzel Washington voice) "Ugh Huh".

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

go on

Just looked at my matchup and realized I was playing you this week... (In my Denzel Washington voice) "Ugh Huh".

Looks like an even match. Good luck!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

go on

Looks like an even match. Good luck!

Same here
I have some voodoo lockdown defense going on in this league. I have no business being 6-5, but more often than not my opponent s**ts themselves the week that they play me. I should be 3-8 or 4-7 right now. #teamofdestiny
As for a proposed 4-team playoff with all 4 gettinf a cut of the pot .... I'm not crazy about, but I'd be open to see if that's what a majority wants. I enjoy the playoffs as they are, more drama
As for a proposed 4-team playoff with all 4 gettinf a cut of the pot .... I'm not crazy about, but I'd be open to see if that's what a majority wants. I enjoy the playoffs as they are, more drama

There would still be 6 teams and still playoffs. I am just saying the top 4 would get paid. It would mean that the top 2 teams that get a bye would be rewarded for the regular season and 14 weeks rather than potentially getting nothing.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone