There are 197 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

feel my wrath
I hate you Boise for beating me last week. Sneaking my way in!!
6-5 with this beat up team.

Sucks that the unbalanced schedule has me playing Rabbit and Pete two times. That is going to cost me a playoff spot.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
feel my wrath

Man, started the day like I was going to beat you. Then the stupid texans pull case K. For Schaub, which was dumb as f**k. Then RG3 forgets to throw to Reed, and Graham gets smoked by the niners, all while the bengals D feasted on the browns. Scored changed and I got kilt.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
feel my wrath

Man, started the day like I was going to beat you. Then the stupid texans pull case K. For Schaub, which was dumb as f**k. Then RG3 forgets to throw to Reed, and Graham gets smoked by the niners, all while the bengals D feasted on the browns. Scored changed and I got kilt.

Reed got hurt
yes vereen, yeeesss, come back to me my love
Pete is going to go undefeated in the regular season and then lose in the first round in the playoffs. Yes, I do have a crystal ball
I would like to take this opportunity to say what an honor it's been to beat every single one of you over the last 11 weeks. Without your poor drafts, bungled roster management, and short-sighted waiver wire pickups, none of this would have been possible.

Rabbit, I look forward to seeing you again in the 3rd place game after we both lose to lesser opponents.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pete is going to go undefeated in the regular season and then lose in the first round in the playoffs. Yes, I do have a crystal ball

1st Round? I'll be masturbating in the corner while watching you guys in the first round.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

1st Round? I'll be masturbating in the corner while watching you guys in the first round.

Your first playoff game. You are going one and out. I see it happening.

I do too. However, until then...

I do too. However, until then...

LOL I think you should lose to me to take the pressure off. Never good to go undefeated
LOL I think you should lose to me to take the pressure off. Never good to go undefeated

Haha. Oh no. I'm doing everything I can to keep RedRose in the playoffs.

Haha. Oh no. I'm doing everything I can to keep RedRose in the playoffs.

Funny. I dont blame you. Easy W. Even I beat him down with my broken down team.
I would like to take this opportunity to say what an honor it's been to beat every single one of you over the last 11 weeks. Without your poor drafts, bungled roster management, and short-sighted waiver wire pickups, none of this would have been possible.

Rabbit, I look forward to seeing you again in the 3rd place game after we both lose to lesser opponents.

Share 49ersWebzone