LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I am making a risk start. I am going to start Randy Moss over Stevie Johnson today. PP will most likely be the one over Johnson today against Buffalo and will struggle scoring. I just have a feeling Randy will score today.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am making a risk start. I am going to start Randy Moss over Stevie Johnson today. PP will most likely be the one over Johnson today against Buffalo and will struggle scoring. I just have a feeling Randy will score today.

such a bad call
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hopefully, for your sake, Randy Moss actually makes an appearance on the field today.
meh there was only 1 point difference between the two.
no way I would not have paid for this if your going to change the rules mid season
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
no way I would not have paid for this if your going to change the rules mid season

what rules are being changed?
Hey nj my opinion he's taking a vote that would alter the competition

you still need to be on top of your game if you're in the playoffs

I know it's corny if someone is out there hating on the winners but that's the way it is
premature
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 15, 2012 at 6:20 AM ]

I know it's corny if someone is out there hating on the winners but that's the way it is

I need to go back and look because I still dont know we changed any rule.

Nevermind.. We talked about it but never saw that there was a vote
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm f**ked

There is no way Antonio Gates will score 5 more fantasy points than Ryan Mattewhs

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

You're trippin man.

This rule is simply logical.

What business does someone who is NOT in the playoffs have even picking up any free agents?
I don't see how possibly making this change affects anyone's investment into the league, if anything it helps those who have a chance to make money
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I don't see how possibly making this change affects anyone's investment into the league, if anything it helps those who have a chance to make money

I would like to hear from Moist, Mexico, and Sundevil as to why they are opposed. It makes no sense to me but maybe I am missing something.
personally to me if you are not in the playoffs I do not think you should be able to make roster aquirements
Originally posted by crzy:

You're trippin man.

This rule is simply logical.

What business does someone who is NOT in the playoffs have even picking up any free agents?
Maybe, but imo its part of the cell.

They may be out of it but their play should still be included in the fantasy game. I don't want anyone to stop playing just to make it easy on you or I.
Share 49ersWebzone