LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 188 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
A huge reason for my success was that I had a very good draft IMO.

1. Marques Colston (B) - didn't put up the WR1 numbers I was hoping for, but he hasn't been too bad either.
2. Antonio Brown (A+) - ranks 3rd in the NFL in receptions and receiving yards to go with 8 TD's, wish I wouldn't have traded him.
3. Tony Gonzalez - (B+) - 71 receptions for 740 yards and 7 TD's not bad for a 37-year old, slightly better production than Colston.
4. DeSean Jackson - (A+) - I went into my drafts targeting this guy for a huge season with Chip's offense and a contract year and he did not disappoint.
5. DeAngelo Williams - (B+) - I also went into draft targeting DeAngelo knowing Stewart would be out for awhile. I knew there would be volume there, not bad for a RB3.
6. Mark Ingram (F) - epic fail.
7. Justin Blackmon - (B) - He was everything I thought he'd be coming off the suspension, so good that I chose to trade Antonio instead of him for Andre Johnson, but I didn't see his dumbass failing more drug tests. Ugh.
8. Denarius Moore - (C+) - he was solid for a little bit but never quite the sleeper I though he might be.
9. EJ Manuel - (D-) this was a low risk pick, and didn't last long on my roster, but he was a disappointment regardless.
10. Patriots (B+) - my team defense all season long until I dumped them this week.
11. Michael Crabtree - (D) I gambled thinking he'd be put on return IR and I'd be able to stash him in the IR slot. Meh.

good draft and no major injuries will equal success

And good FA pickups too.

Man it's very difficult apparently for me to get credit for the season that I've had

LOL What do you want .. a gold star? I said that you had a good draft and no major injuries. That is true and why you are where you are right now.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If SunDevil's pick of Danario Alexander warrants a B, every pick in your draft deserves between an A+ and an A+++

oh God, grant me one day one Sunday, of glorious victory over that schmuck LA. It is all I ask for.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
If SunDevil's pick of Danario Alexander warrants a B, every pick in your draft deserves between an A+ and an A+++

oh God, grant me one day one Sunday, of glorious victory over that schmuck LA. It is all I ask for.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Lol
crzy putting up a fight!
Well ... have the game of your life, Frank.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I am really happy about this.

I'm in a win-win situation as a Niner Fan. Because while losing in the championship game would suck, losing to Frank Gore having a big day would be absolutely terrific.
Shut up crzy, you know you'll be rooting for Anthony Dixon to take those goal line touches lol
Originally posted by YungAce:
Shut up crzy, you know you'll be rooting for Anthony Dixon to take those goal line touches lol

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YungAce:

Honeslty if it isn't a close game, Gore shouldn't be touching the ball much in the 2nd half. And thats the 49ers fan in me, I want to keep Gore as fresh as possible for playoffs.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You gave it your all rabbit, but in the end the conclusion was inevitable.

Good job, good effort

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
As if there was any doubt at the start of these playoffs, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone