There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The High Rollers Fantasy Football League - crzy is the MF'ing CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
I've never played in an auction league. And I'd rather my first time not be for money. But I'm down for whatever

You would have to make an announcement that next year is the last year under this format and then start a completely new league with a new draft. It wouldnt be fair otherwise if there are trades that have been made for future picks.

I agree. But for those who have never done, I suggest you try it. Its my favorite setup.

All of this.

Its too late to change this to an auction, you'd have to cancel this league. But Auction is IMO the best set up.

Auction in person yes. Online - not for me.
I've never played in an auction league. And I'd rather my first time not be for money. But I'm down for whatever

You would have to make an announcement that next year is the last year under this format and then start a completely new league with a new draft. It wouldnt be fair otherwise if there are trades that have been made for future picks.

I agree. But for those who have never done, I suggest you try it. Its my favorite setup.

All of this.

Its too late to change this to an auction, you'd have to cancel this league. But Auction is IMO the best set up.

Take a regular draft for example, print the list of top 200 fantasy players, scratch out injuries and a few you don't want and watch the draft follow the sheet almost perfectly. Ooh science! Lol. Auction adds thinking to it. You don't have to draft in order, by position, etc. you have to have a gameplan.

All of this.

Take a regular draft for example, print the list of top 200 fantasy players, scratch out injuries and a few you don't want and watch the draft follow the sheet almost perfectly. Ooh science! Lol. Auction adds thinking to it. You don't have to draft in order, by position, etc. you have to have a gameplan.

You have an unfair advantage though with all your free time to study up
You have an unfair advantage though with all your free time to study up

Originally posted by vrabbit:
I kinda want Pete and I to stay undefeated going into our week 1 matchup

just realized Peyton plays KC and AP plays at Seattle that week. I'm screwed.

Fine. Trade them both to me.

your 11th round pick should do it, send it over

your 11th round pick should do it, send it over

You are too tough to deal with. Thats a lot.
Really disappointed Mike James only got 10 carries last night. Glennon had 51 pass attempts! I was hoping James could of had an 18-20 carry game.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Really disappointed Mike James only got 10 carries last night. Glennon had 51 pass attempts! I was hoping James could of had an 18-20 carry game.

luckily for you Pete left Cam on the bench for Vick, when I saw that yesterday my eyes lit up, it's a dice roll on Vick
correction, this should have gone to:

GameOver, for starting Jonathan Stewart last night
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

luckily for you Pete left Cam on the bench for Vick, when I saw that yesterday my eyes lit up, it's a dice roll on Vick

Ya, I didn't feel great about Cam vs. a Tampa defense that's been pretty good. Definitely regret that, but I think I'll be alright.
correction, this should have gone to:

GameOver, for starting Jonathan Stewart last night

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oops lol
After this game I'm willing to trade TE Reed to someone. Don't miss this opportunity you dumb f**ks
Freaking Calvin Johnson killed me today.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home