LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

crzy up again, then me? that was fast.
49ers LB Patrick Willis underwent surgery on his fractured hand. He's expected to be ready by the start of the regular season

^ Some knowlege fo ya essssesss
seriously though, thoughts on my team? who do you guys think have the best teams so far?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'll take RB Fred Jackson
Originally posted by vrabbit:
seriously though, thoughts on my team? who do you guys think have the best teams so far?

I think the 3 best teams are John, you, & RonMexico, in that order, and I could be a contender if 2/3 of my injury prone guys are available on any given week.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I think the 3 best teams are John, you, & RonMexico, in that order, and I could be a contender if 2/3 of my injury prone guys are available on any given week.

I do like Ron's team, just feel he reached on Finley and could had gotten better value later on. Your Daniels' pick in Rd 7 as an example

I like yours and NinerJohn's equally but I think Rubber has the best so far on paper. I do think MJD's best days are behind him but you never know. I expect Jacksonville to try and put it up in the air more this year. I think GameOver has a decent team below yours and NinerJohns. I expect Antonio Brown to put up some numbers for PITT. I am not going to praise my team because I am going to let the numbers do the talking for themselves. I know I do not draft very sexy. I never have...
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I like yours and NinerJohn's equally but I think Rubber has the best so far on paper. I do think MJD's best days are behind him but you never know. I expect Jacksonville to try and put it up in the air more this year. I think GameOver has a decent team below yours and NinerJohns. I expect Antonio Brown to put up some numbers for PITT. I am not going to praise my team because I am going to let the numbers do the talking for themselves. I know I do not draft very sexy. I never have...

If it makes you feel better, you had the sexiest 6-7 record I've ever seen last year.

If it makes you feel better, you had the sexiest 6-7 record I've ever seen last year.

I was actually in a few games last year that I lost by just a few points. I do not know if I can look up last years game results but I lost 2-3 nail biters.

I was actually in a few games last year that I lost by just a few points. I do not know if I can look up last years game results but I lost 2-3 nail biters.

That's how it is with FF. I lost in the 1st Round with the 2nd highest weekly score of any team in the first two rounds. MBC had his highest weekly total (134 points) since Week 5, and the next week he had all of 75 points. And all I needed was for Owen Daniels to not have his worst game of the season on Monday Night Football and I would have moved on. But nooooooo.....

I like your team. Solid. I honestly do not see a bad team this year so it should be interesting to see how it all plays out. I actually like Crazys team even with the Harvin injury. Getting Decker, Austin, and Floyd will make up for his loss. I dont know if it is a playoff team or not but I think it will be better than a lot think.

That's how it is with FF. I lost in the 1st Round with the 2nd highest weekly score of any team in the first two rounds. MBC had his highest weekly total (134 points) since Week 5, and the next week he had all of 75 points. And all I needed was for Owen Daniels to not have his worst game of the season on Monday Night Football and I would have moved on. But nooooooo.....

1 Montana to Rice Loss 113.00 - 122.68
2 Wild Koala Bears Loss 146.02 - 150.36
3 SunDevilNiner Win 123.92 - 82.42
4 jrg Win 160.06 - 107.96
5 crzy Loss 91.06 - 115.00
6 Modster Win 105.42 - 83.60
7 Llamadeus Loss 95.60 - 97.62
8 Rabbit Me This Win 142.88 - 125.90
9 RonMexico Win 136.84 - 118.20
10 Boise Loss 92.26 - 110.62
11 Redrose49er Win 116.90 - 75.84
12 Montana to Rice Loss 124.70 - 161.26
13 Wild Koala Bears Loss 107.34 - 132.94

Those 4 games killed me for playoff hopes. If I win two out of those four I am 8-5 or all four I would been 10-3.

Your Team - I like your starters, not sure of a 2 TE set up, don't like your bench. Don't think your bench guys will contribute much of anything, all have low upside IMO

Best Teams (in no order):
LA's team could be really good if healthy
Rubber
crzy
vrabbit
NinerJohn
me
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Your Team - I like your starters, not sure of a 2 TE set up, don't like your bench. Don't think your bench guys will contribute much of anything, all have low upside IMO

Best Teams (in no order):
LA's team could be really good if healthy
Rubber
crzy
vrabbit
NinerJohn
me

KISS OF DEATH

2nd sexiest, since his didn't win $200
Share 49ersWebzone