There are 193 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
hurrryy almost my pick

just wish nightmares upon Miles' baby so he'll wake up screaming and wake Miles up. Then he'll see my text (maybe) and get on here to make his pick

Forget the text. Call him
I'm going night night
Looks like I will be taking a Packer for the 2nd time in a row. I will take RB Eddie Lacy.

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jul 30, 2013 at 6:23 AM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Looks like I will be taking a Packer for the 2nd time in a row. I will take RB Eddie Lacy.

https://vine.co/v/hATgZPFa2LE

^ He does not look like that here? That is an unflattering angle though. This is the first I seen this pic. Apparently it came out yesterday but judging from the video he looks the same as he did in college to me.

Bill Barnwell ✔ @billbarnwell You don't check Twitter for a half hour and somehow Eddie Lacy's gained 20 pounds and lost them all already.

Another thing if he was really badly out of shape he would not have been cleared to practice so I thought. I will be keeping my eye on this. I was so busy with the kids and running errands I was not able to read in to this yesterday. Either way I still see him beating out DuJuan Harris and Johnathon Franklin if he is not as bad as the photo looks.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jul 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Ron Mexico don't pick until you check my trade offer for #23
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM ]
I found this picture... Apparently he is 10 pounds over his "ideal playing weight".

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Come on Ron Mexico let me pick
If you were smart, you would trade with me. I gotz them hella 5ths and 6ths

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I found this picture... Apparently he is 10 pounds over BJ Raji's "ideal playing weight".

FTFY
It is12:00pm here and only one pick has went by. I do not have a 3rd so it could be two days before I pick haha.
Rubber waits to make pick

Insert dead guy at computer pic
Rabbit did you text him as well after I did? Just making sure I had the right digits.
Share 49ersWebzone